WAMO, I'm back and calling you out.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
LOL. Glad to see some of you guys doing well. I had too many aches and pains in my back to keep bowling. The biggest thing was Sawbones. Dad and I were not close at one time. He was a great bowler in the 60's and 70's. I hadn't bowled in about 10 years, but started back up in the mid 80's. Dad came to watch a tournament, and he got the itch to bowl again. It was our time together, which I really loved. When he passed, I just didn't have the passion to keep it up. Now I've jacked my knee up and have to have it cut one. Meeting with the surgeon in the morning. I was never a good bowler, but I really enjoyed the fellowship. Good times, great memories.
I miss Sawbones too. While I never met him in person, I always enjoyed conversing with him here and on BR.

Dad was a solid guy. He enjoyed a good debate, and like for people the think. We've had some knock down drag outs, but he was only doing it to make sure you were firm in your side of the argument. At 84, he shot his age in golf two weeks before he passed. At 82, he shot 812 on a shot that wasn't known for being super easy.