Mickey Rourke Threatens To Beat Trump With A Baseball Bat
MickeyRourkeBaseballBat.jpg

Shakespeare in the Park Stabs ‘Trump’
Shakespeare in the Park Stabs ‘Trump’.jpg

Snoop Dogg “Shoots” Trump in the Head in Music Video
Snoop Dogg “Shoots” Trump in the Head in Music Video.jpg

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
A QUESTIONABLE ELECTION CAUSED BY TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS. THE FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEM WAS SOLVED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THEY GREW A BACKBONE AND VOTED THE PROBLEM OUT OF THE OFFICE. DID I MISS SOMETHING DJ? YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT ALL THE RIOTING, BURNING AND LOOTING. WASNT ALL THAT DUE TO AND AIMED AT TRUMP? WITH ALL COLORS AND RACES INVOLVED?

ALL WAMO GOT WAS TRUMP OUT. FOR LIKE THE 84th TIME IN HERE, I DONT CARE FOR BIDEN EITHER. SEE G, YOU DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE BUT TRUMP. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO WITHOUT TRUMP TELLING YOU HOW TO THINK, ACT AND BREATH. SORRY.

G, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED THE PISSING AND MOANING, NOT ME. ISNT BIDEN BUCKING HIS "DEM PREFERED" PICKS AND GOING FOR NOT SO LEFT WING PEOPLE?

FROM WHAT I HAVE TAKEN IN DURING THIS ELECTION: LEFT WINGERS ARE BRAINWASHED / RIGHT WINGERS ARE BRAINDEAD.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
A QUESTIONABLE ELECTION CAUSED BY TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS. THE FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEM WAS SOLVED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THEY GREW A BACKBONE AND VOTED THE PROBLEM OUT OF THE OFFICE. DID I MISS SOMETHING DJ? YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT ALL THE RIOTING, BURNING AND LOOTING. WASNT ALL THAT DUE TO AND AIMED AT TRUMP? WITH ALL COLORS AND RACES INVOLVED?

ALL WAMO GOT WAS TRUMP OUT. FOR LIKE THE 84th TIME IN HERE, I DONT CARE FOR BIDEN EITHER. SEE G, YOU DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE BUT TRUMP. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO WITHOUT TRUMP TELLING YOU HOW TO THINK, ACT AND BREATH. SORRY.

G, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED THE PISSING AND MOANING, NOT ME. ISNT BIDEN BUCKING HIS "DEM PREFERED" PICKS AND GOING FOR NOT SO LEFT WING PEOPLE?

FROM WHAT I HAVE TAKEN IN DURING THIS ELECTION: LEFT WINGERS ARE BRAINWASHED / RIGHT WINGERS ARE BRAINDEAD.
Because I know what the fucking commies are good for. Apparently, you've not learned. You will.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G, EVERYONE OF THEM SHOULD BE LINED UP ALONG A WALL IN FRONT OF A FIRING SQUAD...WITH TRUMP DEAD SQUARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WALL LINEUP. THANKS FOR POSTING THAT.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
OH DAMN! I GUESS I MISSED WHERE COMMIES HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT OF THE U.S. BEFORE. SORRY I MISSED THAT ONE. UNLESS YOUR REFERING TO TRUMP? HE DAMN SURE ISNT FOR ANYONE BUT HIMSELF. HE PROVES THAT EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
G, EVERYONE OF THEM SHOULD BE LINED UP ALONG A WALL IN FRONT OF A FIRING SQUAD...WITH TRUMP DEAD SQUARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WALL LINEUP. THANKS FOR POSTING THAT.
That's the most despicable thing you've ever said, WAMO. Speaking of executing a president is inexcusable, regardless of who he is.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I NEVER SAID EXECUTE ANY OF THEM G! NOWHERE! NOW YOUR JUST MAKING SHIT UP TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD. ALL I DID WAS MAKE A STATEMENT. JUST LIKE TRUMP. IF YOU WANT TO INSINUATE SOMETHING, THATS ON YOU, NOT ME. NOW THATS DISPICABLE. GUESS THE TRUMP WING BRAINDEAD DONT FALL THAT FAR FROM THE TREE DO THEY.

EXACTLY SEVEN. BUT THAT DOESNT MATER TO SOME TRUMP FANS. EVEN AS HIS FOLLOWERS DWINDLE DAILY, SOME CANT GET THEIR HEAD OUT OF HIS...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ITS NOT REALLY THAT I DONT LIKE YOU G. YOU AND I GOT ALONG JUST FINE UNTIL ALL THE POLITICAL AND COVID SHIT STARTED. I JUST GOT TIRED OF ALL THE FUCKING BULLSHIT, I WONT GET TIRED OF IT AGAIN. LIKE I SAID ONCE BEFORE, GAME ON.

Scolai

You got what you deserve
A bunch of delusional Trump yahoo’s destroying America
I sincerely hope that the national guard moves some tans in and starts shooting
They should start with Trump
What's amusing is that you actually think it was ordinary Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol.

Consider the pattern of behavior we've seen over the past 12 months:
- In January 2020, 20,000+ heavily-armed Trump supporters occupied the Capitol in Richmond, VA. They honestly believed their Second Amendment rights were being stolen from them (and the VA legislature eventually proved them right). They were angry and extremely desirous of change in the legislature. Not a single shot was fired. Not a single window was broken. Not a single fire was lit.
- In May 2020, hundreds of armed protesters occupied the steps of the Capitol in Lansing, MI to protest draconian lockdown orders from Gov. Whitmer. The people were pissed off, and rightly so, after months of closed businesses, unemployment, and sheer hostility from the governor's office. No shots were fired. No windows broken. No fires lit.

Meanwhile...
- On Nov. 5, protesters in Portland forced the mayor and governor to respond to riots that broke out over Trump's challenges of the integrity of the election.
- Anti-Trump activists threatened rioting before the election was even over, threatening to tear the city down if Trump won the election.

Who has a history of peaceful protest? Who has a history of violent protest?

People don't change behavior patterns easily, and groups of people are damned-near immovable when it comes to behaior patterns.

Bur for some reason, Trump supporters decided today to completely contradict historical patterns, bust out windows*, and storm a government building? I don't think so.

* Seriously. Did you see how fucking EASY it was to breach the windows to the Capitol? One of the most important buildings in our capital, the building that houses the Legislature of the United Fucking States of America, was breached with a plastic shield in about 2 minutes. I smell bullshit. This shit was set up. Meanwhile, too many simpletons are just gorging themselves at the leftist media trough that is all too willing to feed them the narrative.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IT WAS A SET UP. TRUMP TELLS THE CROWD LETS MARCH ON THE CAPITAL. THEN HE DISAPPEARS. THEY GET TO THE CAPITAL AND, LIKE SCOLAI SAID, WINDOWS ARE BROKEN WITH PLASTIC SHIELDS. THEN "SUPPOSED ANTIFA" PEOPLE ARE SEEN THERE. TRUMP SET UP THE WHOLE THING. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN STAGED BY TRUMP AND HIS FAITHFUL. IT WILL COME TO LIGHT.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE GOOD THAT TRUMP DID FOR "SOME" THINGS IN AMERICA DJ. I BET EVERY PRESIDENT DID "SOMETHING GOOD" FOR THE COUNTRY DURING THIER TERM. BUT ISNT THAT WHAT A PRESIDENT IS SUPPOSED TO DO? DOESNT MAKE TRUMP THE BEST EVER, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND WHAT I FIND ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS ABOUT ALL THIS...A COUPLE OF YOU GUYS, IN WAY BACK THREADS, ASKED WHAT LAWS, RULES OR BILLS BIDEN EVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH. NOW YOU GUYS ARE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT HE MIGHT GET PASSED. THATS JUST FUCKING HILARIOUS!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SAY STUFF TO PISS YOU OFF G?! THERE ARE 2 GUYS IN HERE THAT USED TO SAY SHIT JUST TO PISS PEOPLE OFF IN HERE EVERY FUCKING DAY. THOSE 2 ARE STILL HERE, BUT MOST ALL THE PEOPLE THEY PISSED OFF ARE GONE. SO I ASSUME THATS JUST NORMAL OPERATING PROCEDURE FOR HERE NOW. AND ONLY ONE OF THOSE GUYS FREQUENTED OTHER BOWLING SITES THAT ARE NOW DEFUNCT. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND HE WANTS TO ADD THIS SITE TO HIS NOTCHES.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
STILL NONE ARE PRESIDENT OF THE U.S. YES, HE SHOULD BE HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD. NO MATER WHAT YOU THINK, HE IS SUPPOST TO BE BETTER THAN THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT SPROUT THE SHIT HE DID TODAY. VIOLENCE IS EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED AND HE GOT IT. HE SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND MADE TO SUFFER FOR IT.
He never called for violence.

The president elect waited until September to denounce the violence.

People have put the president office time and time again on some pedestal and fail to understand how our country is run.

There is nothing wrong to point out what happened during the election.

So all the Mayor's, CNN talking heads, and all politicians should suffer too?

We have as a country too much idolization of people and titles that has led us down this road. It's an easy scapegoat to point at titles and offices so they don't have to hold themselves accountable or their kind accountable. It's easy to blame Trump and use his title as an excuse so "the otherside" can go doing what it wants unnoticed and unpunished.

Don't believe for a second we'd have the same result if all the testimony and laws broken during the election somehow favored Trump antifa would be doing the same thing. And it would have been praised by the left and the Media.

Sadly sane senators who had a plan to at least have a real discussion about the election won't be heard.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
What's amusing is that you actually think it was ordinary Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol.

Consider the pattern of behavior we've seen over the past 12 months:
- In January 2020, 20,000+ heavily-armed Trump supporters occupied the Capitol in Richmond, VA. They honestly believed their Second Amendment rights were being stolen from them (and the VA legislature eventually proved them right). They were angry and extremely desirous of change in the legislature. Not a single shot was fired. Not a single window was broken. Not a single fire was lit.
- In May 2020, hundreds of armed protesters occupied the steps of the Capitol in Lansing, MI to protest draconian lockdown orders from Gov. Whitmer. The people were pissed off, and rightly so, after months of closed businesses, unemployment, and sheer hostility from the governor's office. No shots were fired. No windows broken. No fires lit.

Meanwhile...
- On Nov. 5, protesters in Portland forced the mayor and governor to respond to riots that broke out over Trump's challenges of the integrity of the election.
- Anti-Trump activists threatened rioting before the election was even over, threatening to tear the city down if Trump won the election.

Who has a history of peaceful protest? Who has a history of violent protest?

People don't change behavior patterns easily, and groups of people are damned-near immovable when it comes to behaior patterns.

Bur for some reason, Trump supporters decided today to completely contradict historical patterns, bust out windows*, and storm a government building? I don't think so.

* Seriously. Did you see how fucking EASY it was to breach the windows to the Capitol? One of the most important buildings in our capital, the building that houses the Legislature of the United Fucking States of America, was breached with a plastic shield in about 2 minutes. I smell bullshit. This shit was set up. Meanwhile, too many simpletons are just gorging themselves at the leftist media trough that is all too willing to feed them the narrative.
I honestly smell BS here too.

Or we have a complete lack of security at the level of neglegence. They knew about this for several weeks. What would of happened if an armed group came in like white house down style? They could have easily taken over and occupied the building. Out of all of the back and forth arguing and talking about Trump supporters, what worries me the most is the ease that this happened.