What our elections have come to... Who do we hate the least?

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
First you see what the astableshment is trying to do to Trump. Just think what they would do to a average person with good intentions. This is why a lot of good people will not run, why would you put up with that crap.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Sad for America that none of the choices we will have in November are candidates anyone is excited about or can get behind, feel good voting for, or be proud they represent the USA.

*Sigh* maybe some day...
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Lately, it's always been like that: Bush vs. Gore, Bush vs. Kerry, Obama vs. McCain, Obama vs. Romney.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
First you see what the astableshment is trying to do to Trump. Just think what they would do to a average person with good intentions. This is why a lot of good people will not run, why would you put up with that crap.
Dear sevenpin63:

A valid point, for sure.

livespive

Very true, but at least with them it wasn't because they were acting like idiots.
I vote on the issues, and like you said none of the ones before had any of the issue that I liked.....
But with this group, you could have had everything on my list, and I wouldn't vote for them because of the way
that they carry themselves.

Dear 9andaWiggle:

Lately, it's always been like that: Bush vs. Gore, Bush vs. Kerry, Obama vs. McCain, Obama vs. Romney.

Scolai

Simple: the Libertarian candidate will be on the ballot in all 50 states in November. Show your disapproval by voting Libertarian. Voting for a (D) or (R) is tacit approval of their destruction of the country. Not voting is equal to remaining silent. Your best option to express your disapproval is to leave the traditional parties in your wake and vote (L). It's the only way the traditional parties will get the message.

FWIW, you're probably more Libertarian than not anyway, so it's a win-win. :Thumbsup:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Simple: the Libertarian candidate will be on the ballot in all 50 states in November. Show your disapproval by voting Libertarian. Voting for a (D) or (R) is tacit approval of their destruction of the country. Not voting is equal to remaining silent. Your best option to express your disapproval is to leave the traditional parties in your wake and vote (L). It's the only way the traditional parties will get the message.

FWIW, you're probably more Libertarian than not anyway, so it's a win-win. :Thumbsup:
I believe the best way to show disapproval of the "business as usual" is to vote Trump. He's only running on the GOP ticket because he knows a third party can't win. He IS anti-establishment, anti-republican and anti-democrat. A vote for Trump is a libertarian vote in GOP clothing.

livespive

I would agree with you if it were not for the fact that he is a nut job. He just doesn't have the tact to hold such an office in my opinion.
His words are inflammatory, and he has no control over his mouth. I can just see him saying something in an international meeting then all hell breaks loose.

I'll pass.

I believe the best way to show disapproval of the "business as usual" is to vote Trump. He's only running on the GOP ticket because he knows a third party can't win. He IS anti-establishment, anti-republican and anti-democrat. A vote for Trump is a libertarian vote in GOP clothing.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I would agree with you if it were not for the fact that he is a nut job. He just doesn't have the tact to hold such an office in my opinion.
His words are inflammatory, and he has no control over his mouth. I can just see him saying something in an international meeting then all hell breaks loose.

I'll pass.
I don't think so. I could be wrong, but I believe this disposition he's showing during the campaign is mostly for show and shock effect. He didn't get where he is today by pissing people off and making people hate him. Had he done that, nobody would have done business with the guy. No, I think he's dumb like a fox. He's performing the radical routine to rile people up, get the blood pumping and encouraging people to admit that they've had enough of career politicians raping us and the economy. When it comes down to business I believe he's all about coming out on top. After all, the U.S. Government is nothing but a huge business that has been run very poorly for the past 50+ years.

livespive

Yeah, but that is the thing. I am going by what I see, and what I have had happened to me dealing with his companies, and both were not good.

He could act more like a president, and still be anti establishment.

I don't think so. I could be wrong, but I believe this disposition he's showing during the campaign is mostly for show and shock effect. He didn't get where he is today by pissing people off and making people hate him. Had he done that, nobody would have done business with the guy. No, I think he's dumb like a fox. He's performing the radical routine to rile people up, get the blood pumping and encouraging people to admit that they've had enough of career politicians raping us and the economy. When it comes down to business I believe he's all about coming out on top. After all, the U.S. Government is nothing but a huge business that has been run very poorly for the past 50+ years.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, but that is the thing. I am going by what I see, and what I have had happened to me dealing with his companies, and both were not good.

He could act more like a president, and still be anti establishment.
Do you truly think he'd have his current ratings if he was another stuffed shirt?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

With due respects to Scolai's comments, I AGREE WITH YOUR POST 100 PERCENT!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BY VOTING ON WHAT YOU SEE HASNT WORKED OUT SO WELL IN THE RESENT PAST. ACTING MORE LIKE A PRESIDENT? WHICH ONE? OBAMA? NO THANKS.

livespive

Maybe I misspoke, I meant act more professional. I'm sorry, I am not giving someone that much power acting like that.
As I said in the other post, you can act more "professional" and still be anti establishment.

Sorry, you just can't sell me on Trump. Not like this.

BY VOTING ON WHAT YOU SEE HASNT WORKED OUT SO WELL IN THE RESENT PAST. ACTING MORE LIKE A PRESIDENT? WHICH ONE? OBAMA? NO THANKS.