What our elections have come to... Who do we hate the least?

livespive

It has worked for me, because I didn't like any of what I saw:(:Mad: This go around will be much of the same.
I didn't vote before, and I am not voting this time.......

BY VOTING ON WHAT YOU SEE HASNT WORKED OUT SO WELL IN THE RESENT PAST. ACTING MORE LIKE A PRESIDENT? WHICH ONE? OBAMA? NO THANKS.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT ANYTHING DIFFERENT? I WOULDNT. MAYBE ITS TIME TO GET SOMEONE IN OFFICE THAT WILL STAND UP FOR AMERICA. NONE OF THE OTHERS WILL. LIKE G HAS SAID MANY TIMES, ANYBODY OTHER THAN TRUMP WILL JUST BE BUSINESS AS USUALL. AND THAT AINT WORKIN! I CAN SEE IT NOW, "HILLARY, YOUR FIRED!". WHO WOULDNT LIKE THAT. BILL?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
OK, then, given that, why would you expect anything different when he meets other world leaders? Or Congress?
Donald John Trump is almost certain to have more respect from most foreign leaders than Barack Hussein Obama does. Obama is WEAK, WEAK, WEAK, and that's certainly something that Trump is not.

Robadat

Isn't his current behavior much the same as how he acted on his TV show?
Do you really believe that when he went into business meetings and negotiated contracts with other builders, developers, government bureaucrats, etc. that he acted in any fashion similar to what he did on his show? Sure, he can be a showman out in the public spotlight, but I seriously doubt that act would go over with a corporate board he's trying to get to work on a project with him behind closed doors...

livespive

Still, how much respect would we have for you as the law if we saw you speeding, and smoking weed?;)
Trump is doing the same thing. IF he is a shrewd businessman behind the doors, then that is how he needs to act here
and show the establishment that he means business, even if he is clashing with them.

Trust me they have their eyes on him overseas, and if he gets in they will test him.

Do you really believe that when he went into business meetings and negotiated contracts with other builders, developers, government bureaucrats, etc. that he acted in any fashion similar to what he did on his show? Sure, he can be a showman out in the public spotlight, but I seriously doubt that act would go over with a corporate board he's trying to get to work on a project with him behind closed doors...