World's Greatest Troll?

JLS

How come no one talks about the 15,000 people McCain referred to as crazy...

McCann is an old Rep...And out of touch with the under 30 crowd...Which is why...

We now have Obama...

which is why

we're screwed...

livespive

IF Trump keeps up we will have Clinton. HE might lead his party now, but the split will soon be here.
Anyone that was with him on immigration, that is a vet, worse yet was captured will dump him.

How come no one talks about the 15,000 people McCain referred to as crazy...

McCann is an old Rep...And out of touch with the under 30 crowd...Which is why...

We now have Obama...

which is why

we're screwed...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
IF Trump keeps up we will have Clinton. HE might lead his party now, but the split will soon be here.
Anyone that was with him on immigration, that is a vet, worse yet was captured will dump him.
... but logic dictates that a solid majority of vets will prefer the Republican candidate -- even it winds up to be Trump -- over Hillary Rodham Clinton.

livespive

Last time we used logic we got Obama:rolleyes:

As you can see by the way Trump acts, logic is out the window. You would think Vets would stay on the right......But,
if Trump keeps talking he is going to say something again. It might not even be about vets going to the left, it can be about them
just not following Trump which spreads the support around the right. IF Trump doesn't have his support someone else goes up against clinton........

Also think about this, he has put his foot in mouth a few times now, what happens when he says something about females in a debate against Clinton???

... but logic dictates that a solid majority of vets will prefer the Republican candidate -- even it winds up to be Trump -- over Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Good Times Good Times

logic dictates Trump will not do well w/the Latino vote..... :Oo:

The dismissal, well....more of a shrug off of communion (the bread/wine) recently probably won't go over as well.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Last time we used logic we got Obama:rolleyes:

As you can see by the way Trump acts, logic is out the window. You would think Vets would stay on the right......But,
if Trump keeps talking he is going to say something again. It might not even be about vets going to the left, it can be about them
just not following Trump which spreads the support around the right. IF Trump doesn't have his support someone else goes up against clinton........

Also think about this, he has put his foot in mouth a few times now, what happens when he says something about females in a debate against Clinton???
Dear livespive:

Indeed, sometimes "logic" goes out the window regarding elections. For one example, it's amazing that despite being one of the most anti-Israel presidents, Obama retains approximately two-thirds support among Jewish voters.

bbfreeburn

Dear AlwaysWrite, is it possible that you can keep to the topic of the OP? Or do you find it necessary to bend every topic to fit your agenda?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear AlwaysWrite, is it possible that you can keep to the topic of the OP? Or do you find it necessary to bend every topic to fit your agenda?
Dear bbfreeburn:

How is my comment out of line with the subject matter? Livespive said something that implied that even though vets would logically vote "on the right", they might not support Trump. I simply replied -- using his "logic is out the window" analogy -- that Jews would logically be opposed to Obama, yet that's not the case.

Then YOU attempted to turn the conversation to ME and what you term my "agenda." Just what is that so-called agenda, by the way? I appreciate the fact that you pay a lot of attention to me (and what I post), but how about YOU sticking to the subject, rather than making weak attempts to discredit me?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
As for The Donald, I do like that he's put the Repubs in a tight spot. It's kind of entertaining watching them squirm when he does bring up relevant topics and brutishly shoves the ugly side of an issue right out under everybody's nose (immigration). They're afraid of pissing him off and having him run as an independent. Very entertaining.

That said, what I want from Trump is to drop this personal bullshit with anyone in office. The McCain thing was stupid to say. He shouldn't even acknowledge other candidates. Ever. What I want him to do before dropping out (or being forced out) of the race - because let's face it, he won't win - is to keep shoving everyone's nose in the big pile of shit our government has made.

I want him to question all the fucked up shit in America like immigration, the ACA, racial relations, the national debt, the economy, jobs/compensation, Social Security, our reputation/safety abroad, and tons of other stuff I'm forgetting about here.

He can't win, but he can sure as hell push the shit our government has been shoving under the bed out into the open and make everyone else address the real issues facing America.

That's what I want from Donald Trump. Make all them bitches/bastards uncomfortable and face up to the mess they've created (or failed to clean up).

MI2AZ

I feel like he is in it just for the publicity. Like with some celebrities (the K's), any publicity, positive or negative, is good publicity to him.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I feel like he is in it just for the publicity. Like with some celebrities (the K's), any publicity, positive or negative, is good publicity to him.
That's possible... but I think his ego is big enough that he believes he can win.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Trump doesn't need publicity. He's been in the news and on TV with great regularity for years. His only reason for running has to be that he's totally fucking pissed at what the current admin has done to this country, and he truly believes he has the correct path to recovery.