World's Greatest Troll?

livespive

That's the problem, he still thinks he is on TV... Giving out personal phone numbers and other BS......

You see what happened on BR when that happened :Biggrin::Rolleyes:

Trump doesn't need publicity. He's been in the news and on TV with great regularity for years. His only reason for running has to be that he's totally fucking pissed at what the current admin has done to this country, and he truly believes he has the correct path to recovery.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I AGREE WITH 9 AND G. IF HE PUTS ENOUGH OUT THERE OF WHATS WRONG, MAYBE OTHERS WILL ADDRESS AND FIX IT. I DONT THINK HE HAS A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL OF WINNING, BUT MAYBE HE CAN STIR THE POT ENOUGH TO GET THINGS DONE.

livespive

But that's the problem......

What if he does win? HE has no clue, he just yells and screams.

I AGREE WITH 9 AND G. IF HE PUTS ENOUGH OUT THERE OF WHATS WRONG, MAYBE OTHERS WILL ADDRESS AND FIX IT. I DONT THINK HE HAS A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL OF WINNING, BUT MAYBE HE CAN STIR THE POT ENOUGH TO GET THINGS DONE.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
In that case, I guess we'll try again in 4 more years...

+1 to Mr. Freeburn. I suspect Trump is running because he wants to be #1, the head honcho of the country, and not so much because he really cares about changing anything. Either that, or he sees an opportunity to use the office and make mega bucks for himself.

The one area I think he's just like the rest of the scum running for office; he doesn't give any more of a shit about 99% of Americans than any of the others do.

I'd like to be wrong about that - I'd like to think there's somebody in politics that could make it who still puts Country first. I just don't see it...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The one area I think he's just like the rest of the scum running for office; he doesn't give any more of a shit about 99% of Americans than any of the others do.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

You are correct about that ... but that raises the important question: Where does/can the American electorate turn (when none of them are capable of getting the necessary job done)?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Trump doesn't need publicity. He's been in the news and on TV with great regularity for years. His only reason for running has to be that he's totally fucking pissed at what the current admin has done to this country, and he truly believes he has the correct path to recovery.
I agree with Greg in that I think he truly believes he has the correct path to recovery. The question is: Does he have the correct path to winning? And if he somehow were to actually win, does he actually have the "correct path"?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear 9andaWiggle:

You are correct about that ... but that raises the important question: Where does/can the American electorate turn (when none of them are capable of getting the necessary job done)?
Gonna have to be revolution if a 3rd party cannot come to fruition - and there's no guarantee a 3rd party wouldn't be just as corrupt. D and R control everything. Nobody can get in without their approval or enough money to go it alone. Thus, the electorate has no real choice, no power to influence any change without using force to do so - because the deck has been stacked against them. It's a rigged game.

livespive

Exactly!!!

Gonna have to be revolution if a 3rd party cannot come to fruition - and there's no guarantee a 3rd party wouldn't be just as corrupt. D and R control everything. Nobody can get in without their approval or enough money to go it alone. Thus, the electorate has no real choice, no power to influence any change without using force to do so - because the deck has been stacked against them. It's a rigged game.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
As for The Donald, I do like that he's put the Repubs in a tight spot. It's kind of entertaining watching them squirm when he does bring up relevant topics and brutishly shoves the ugly side of an issue right out under everybody's nose (immigration). They're afraid of pissing him off and having him run as an independent. Very entertaining.

That said, what I want from Trump is to drop this personal bullshit with anyone in office. The McCain thing was stupid to say. He shouldn't even acknowledge other candidates. Ever. What I want him to do before dropping out (or being forced out) of the race - because let's face it, he won't win - is to keep shoving everyone's nose in the big pile of shit our government has made.

I want him to question all the fucked up shit in America like immigration, the ACA, racial relations, the national debt, the economy, jobs/compensation, Social Security, our reputation/safety abroad, and tons of other stuff I'm forgetting about here.

He can't win, but he can sure as hell push the shit our government has been shoving under the bed out into the open and make everyone else address the real issues facing America.

That's what I want from Donald Trump. Make all them bitches/bastards uncomfortable and face up to the mess they've created (or failed to clean up).
AMEN!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HOPE HE DOES WIN. MAYBE THEN OTHER FOLKS WILL STEP UP THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING. AND IMAGINE AN INDEPENDANT TRYING TO GET ANYTHING THREW THE HOUSE OR SENATE. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

MI2AZ

I HOPE HE DOES WIN. MAYBE THEN OTHER FOLKS WILL STEP UP THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING. AND IMAGINE AN INDEPENDANT TRYING TO GET ANYTHING THREW THE HOUSE OR SENATE. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

If he does win, I will buy stock in armaments and other military hardware companies because with his mouth, we will be at war with someone.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
A few independents may not get anything of their own pushed through, but if there's enough swing votes they can control the outcome of legislation pushed by D or R, then they'll be getting their asses kissed by both the left and the right. They can then demand leftist proposals move more right, and rightside proposals move left. In theory, they would be able to make all legislation coming through more centrist and more likely favorable for all of America - not just the extreme left/right demands. They don't need to win everything to do it, just get enough to be influential.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
If he does win, I will buy stock in armaments and other military hardware companies because with his mouth, we will be at war with someone.
Dear MI2AZ:

I'm generally opposed to war -- as most people are -- BUT if we do have to go to war, I certainly would rather battle Iran in a weaker position (militarily and financially) than in a stronger position. But I fear that the latter situation is inevitable.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO IF THE INDEPENDANTS GET IN BED WITH WHOMEVER THEY SIDE WITH AT THE TIME TO GET SOMETHING PUSHED THRU...PROSTITUTION COMES TO MIND. NOT SURE THAT IS BETTER.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Dear MI2AZ:

I'm generally opposed to war -- as most people are -- BUT if we do have to go to war, I certainly would rather battle Iran in a weaker position (militarily and financially) than in a stronger position. But I fear that the latter situation is inevitable.
I'm sure Russia will provide Iran with the necessary equipment to get the job done if they decide on war.

JLS

Trump doesn't talk like a normal low life that is running for President...He talks more like a normal guy
drinking in a bar...And he says things that many find offensive...However...much of it is true...

No he won't get elected...And more than likely he will hurt the Reps...

So we may end up with Hillary...If she can carry the Black and Hispanic vote...And right now...that looks doubtful...

IMO...I think it will become a 3 way race...A Dem, A Rep and a Indy...

And the winner....will be Hillary....Cause a Indy will pull votes away from the Rep...

which is why

we're screwed

now for the good news...Gas is down to $2.69...that's about 45 cents down from a week or so ago...