An important one-minute exchange of impeachment testimony ...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
G, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! IT BECOMES HE SAID SHE SAID. SO IT ALSO DOESNT MAKE IT NOT SO.
That's right. So the president has to prove nothing. Wild claims and hearsay is all that's been presented.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I DONT THINK THAT IS CORRECT. BUT WE SHALL SEE.
Dear WAMO:

The president doesn't have to prove a thing. The full burden of proof is on the Democrats, and to prove their case, they need a lot more than hearsay (as opposed to factual and provable) evidence.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS WEIRD. READ THIS MORNING THAT WHITE HOUSE SAYS DT WILL APPEAR BEFORE THE SENATE TO ANSWER TO THE CHARGES. HHMMM. HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
THATS WEIRD. READ THIS MORNING THAT WHITE HOUSE SAYS DT WILL APPEAR BEFORE THE SENATE TO ANSWER TO THE CHARGES. HHMMM. HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN?
Perfect!!!! Those of us who know what's going on want this. The president wants this! The democrats will NOW be exposed for what they are!!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BUT G, IT DOESNT SAY HE WAS SUSPICOUSNED WITH ANYTHING, HE WAS CHARGED WITH IS THE TERM BEING USED. MUST MEAN ITS MORE THAN JUST HEARSAY. NOW HE IS SHOWING UP TO DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST THE CHARGES. IF THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING, HOW IS THIS POSIBLE?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Of course, Trump will appear before the Senate to answer the charges ... BUT it will be up to the Democrats to prove the charges, and they must do so BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. In some cases, the charges are so weak and/or frivolous that the defense doesn't even have to offer much rebuttal.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
THE CHARGES ARE IN PLACE AW. IT IS NOW UP TO TRUMP TO PROVE THEY ARE WRONG.
Dear WAMO:

It will be easy for Trump to mount a successful defense, because for the most part, the charges are substantiated ONLY by hearsay evidence. But even more importantly, the charges don't come close to establishing "high crimes and misdemeanors.!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
THE CHARGES ARE IN PLACE AW. IT IS NOW UP TO TRUMP TO PROVE THEY ARE WRONG.
Wrong. It's NOT Trump's job to prove he's innocent. All he needs to do is put a few holes in the dems evidence, which will be extremely easy because everything is manufactured, so as to create a reasonable doubt. As far as I'm concerned, reasonable doubt is already there and the charges are bogus.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Wrong. It's NOT Trump's job to prove he's innocent. All he needs to do is put a few holes in the dems evidence, which will be extremely easy because everything is manufactured, so as to create a reasonable doubt. As far as I'm concerned, reasonable doubt is already there and the charges are bogus.
… and WAMO, Greg is telling it like it is!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yes, but how many voters will hear or read about anything that discredits the evidence?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yes, but how many voters will hear or read about anything that discredits the evidence?
I speak to and read thousands of posts on many sites. I see interviews on TV. What the dems are doing right now is strengthening support for Trump by not only irritating his supporters, but by turning MANY MANY voters away from the democrats party. Trump support is growing by leaps and bounds thanks to the democrats stupidity and bogus charges. We are witnessing the fall of the democrats. Enjoy it. ... Unless they have ALL the voting machines rigged by now so that a repeat of 2016 can't happen.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AGAIN, DT WILL SHOW UP TO DISPROVE THEM BY DEFENDING HIMSELF.
PERFECTLY SAID G. AS FAR AS YOUR CONCERNED THE CHARGES ARE BOGUS. NOT ALL MAY AGREE WITH YOU.
CANT BRING CHARGES ON JUST HEARSAY? AGREED. SO SOMETHING IS COMING. CUZ CHARGES ARE HERE.
I THINK THE DEMS ARE DOING A GOOD JOB OF TURNING VOTERS AWAY WITH JUST WHATS GOING ON WITH THEIR NOMINEES. WHAT A CIRCUS.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AGAIN, DT WILL SHOW UP TO DISPROVE THEM BY DEFENDING HIMSELF.
PERFECTLY SAID G. AS FAR AS YOUR CONCERNED THE CHARGES ARE BOGUS. NOT ALL MAY AGREE WITH YOU.
CANT BRING CHARGES ON JUST HEARSAY? AGREED. SO SOMETHING IS COMING. CUZ CHARGES ARE HERE.
I THINK THE DEMS ARE DOING A GOOD JOB OF TURNING VOTERS AWAY WITH JUST WHATS GOING ON WITH THEIR NOMINEES. WHAT A CIRCUS.
The dems are doing an excellent job of reinforcing Trump support. They are sealing his 2020 victory in concrete. Every day the #walkaway movement grows by leaps and bounds. People are fleeing the democrat party in droves.

bbfreeburn

AW you love to toss in the word "hearsay." Just for giggles can you, without looking it up, name 2 of the 23 exceptions to the hearsay rule?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW you love to toss in the word "hearsay." Just for giggles can you, without looking it up, name 2 of the 23 exceptions to the hearsay rule?
Dear bbfreeburn:

One would pertain to official documents, as long as the document can be verified, and another would deal with judgments regarding convictions or guilty pleas.

Last edited: