BWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! OMG!

livespive

We need a single POTUS..........

I bet old Hugh Heffner would have brought peace to the world.....

Or is that a piece ;):Biggrin:

Woopie, what a choice, a lying crooked bitch, or a blow hard.
Now saying that I am glad the blow hard won, but why do we keep getting these rotten choices. Oh that's right nobody in their sane mind would put their family thru this crap.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Woopie, what a choice, a lying crooked bitch, or a blow hard.
Now saying that I am glad the blow hard won, but why do we keep getting these rotten choices. Oh that's right nobody in their sane mind would put their family thru this crap.
That's just it. Trump was very first GOOD choice we've had in roughly 40 years. I've been saying for a very long time that what America needs is a wise and shrewd business man in office, as only someone with extreme knowledge of the business world can get us out of debt and lower taxes as well as stupid spending. From the second I saw Trump's name enter the ring I knew he could do it if he were to pull off a good campaign. The problem with most voters is they seem to think a president needs to be the smartest man in the world, when in reality, all he has to have is the ability to appoint the proper people to his cabinet, and great and successful business skills. Problem solved.

livespive

Sorry, a business man may be what we need, but he is not it.
Had to many stocks with his name on it.

All he does is declare bankruptcy......

I think we need an Engineer for pres, and a Tech (to fix the Engineer's mistakes) as vice :Biggrin:

That's just it. Trump was very first GOOD choice we've had in roughly 40 years. I've been saying for a very long time that what America needs is a wise and shrewd business man in office, as only someone with extreme knowledge of the business world can get us out of debt and lower taxes as well as stupid spending. From the second I saw Trump's name enter the ring I knew he could do it if he were to pull off a good campaign. The problem with most voters is they seem to think a president needs to be the smartest man in the world, when in reality, all he has to have is the ability to appoint the proper people to his cabinet, and great and successful business skills. Problem solved.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Sorry, a business man may be what we need, but he is not it.
Had to many stocks with his name on it.

All he does is declare bankruptcy......

I think we need an Engineer for pres, and a Tech (to fix the Engineer's mistakes) as vice :Biggrin:
All he does id declare bankruptcy? Out of nearly 600 successful businesses he's declared bankruptcy 4 times, and those were because of a failing economy. Take a look at the hotel/entertainment/food industry and you'll understand. Plus, those laws are there as tools for anyone to use. If bankruptcy was such a terrible thing it would be be allowed. A good business person knows when to use the tax laws to his/her advantage.

livespive

My point is, he can't claim bankruptcy for the USA, and I can only go by what I see.
He left a bad taste in my mouth (sort a speak) :)

Yeah, I know about the food industry, I am thinking about starting a catering business.
I downgraded from thinking about a restaurant because it is so fickle. They open and close here like front doors :)

All he does id declare bankruptcy? Out of nearly 600 successful businesses he's declared bankruptcy 4 times, and those were because of a failing economy. Take a look at the hotel/entertainment/food industry and you'll understand. Plus, those laws are there as tools for anyone to use. If bankruptcy was such a terrible thing it would be be allowed. A good business person knows when to use the tax laws to his/her advantage.