Gotta love

livespive

And there it is.....

Any day at any time at a facility you have 20 people missing from work.....

Were all of those people working the same line? Doubt it.

Dear livespive:

Without a doubt, a number of workers in various venues are dismissed without legitimate reason, and it's a certainty that there are a number of companies with dishonest higher-ups.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
So do we stop all White people from going out at night until we find out who is burning crosses?
Do we keep all black folks from driving until we find out who is doing drive-bye shootings?

Were do blanket policies (dragnets) stop?

NOOO No, We can't just go in there if Bushido Brown's in there....

We have got to have a plan. :)

Boondocks :)
Well, some cities do have curfews. When I was growing up we had a curfew horn that blew at 10 PM, and anyone under 18 had to go home. I remember it well. I do believe there are still some curfews in place.

livespive

It might be a curfew for the whites at night until you find the guilty party, but what about the restricting driving of all blacks, what would you call that??????

You could classify both acts a terrorism if you wanted to go down that slippery slope.
So then where does it stop?

Well, some cities do have curfews. When I was growing up we had a curfew horn that blew at 10 PM, and anyone under 18 had to go home. I remember it well. I do believe there are still some curfews in place.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It might be a curfew for the whites at night until you find the guilty party, but what about the restricting driving of all blacks, what would you call that??????

You could classify both acts a terrorism if you wanted to go down that slippery slope.
So then where does it stop?
It is a slippery slope. But, your examples are apples and oranges. The muslims we have in our nation now are hell bent on taking over the country and government. Sure, there are some that don't associate with that mindset, but take a look at the stats from the FBI website and see how many attacks on our soil were carried out or attempted. The muslim religion dictates they kill infadels. Infadels are those who refuse to be assimilated. Take a look at Dearborn, Michigan. They've taken over completely. They have their own parades, conventions, gatherings, etc. and absolutely will not allow whites past their secured perimeter. The more they come the worse it gets. If we stop them from coming in until we have a secure way of vetting, we can stop, or slow the attacks on our people. Once we have a fairly effective system in place we can resume the travel.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF IMPLEMENTING A POLICY SAVES 1 AMERICAN LIFE, IT IS WELL WORTH IT. RIGHT! IF KEEPING A 1000 MUSLIMS OUT MEANS 1 CANT DO DAMAGE TO AMERICA, KEEP EM ALL OUT. IF IMPLEMENTING CURFEWS KEEPS 1 INNOCENT AMERICAN ALIVE, SO BE IT.
ANOTHER POINT: IF THEY ARE ILLEGALS, THEY HAVE NO FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. PERIOD! AND IF THEY REALLY WANT TO TEACH US A LESSON, WHY DONT ALL THE ILLEGALS GO BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM. THAT'LL SHOW US. :Biggrin:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
IF IMPLEMENTING A POLICY SAVES 1 AMERICAN LIFE, IT IS WELL WORTH IT. RIGHT! IF KEEPING A 1000 MUSLIMS OUT MEANS 1 CANT DO DAMAGE TO AMERICA, KEEP EM ALL OUT. IF IMPLEMENTING CURFEWS KEEPS 1 INNOCENT AMERICAN ALIVE, SO BE IT.
ANOTHER POINT: IF THEY ARE ILLEGALS, THEY HAVE NO FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. PERIOD! AND IF THEY REALLY WANT TO TEACH US A LESSON, WHY DONT ALL THE ILLEGALS GO BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM. THAT'LL SHOW US. :Biggrin:
↑↑↑↑ yup ↑↑↑↑

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
So... the United States should or should not put the well being, safety, and rights of it's own citizens BEFORE that of people from outside the US?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
So... the United States should or should not put the well being, safety, and rights of it's own citizens BEFORE that of people from outside the US?
The united states should have a full travel ban from hostile countries for at least 60 days to give us time to create a decent vetting system.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WELL, I WOULD SAY CITIZENS FIRST. AND AS A FOLLOW UP, IF 2 ILLEGALS HAVE A BABY HERE, THE KID HAS RIGHTS, THE PARENTS DO NOT. NOT TO SURE I HAVE HEARD OF A CRIMINAL BEING LET GO BECAUSE THEY HAD A FAMILY. BREAKING UP FAMILIES IS NOT THE AMERICAN WAY. BUT HOW MANY AMERICANS HAVE DIED AT THE HANDS OF ILLEGALS? THEY DID NOT CARE THAT THEY BROKE UP A FAMILY OR FAMILIES. AGAIN, WHO DETERMINES WHO IS GOOD AND WHO IS BAD?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I don't get why it's made out to be that anyone is anti-immigrant? Immigration itself is fine. It's the undocumented/illegal entry that is the problem. It's not only the US that is against that kind of activity. Every nation in the world has rules of entry for their country and consequences for illegal entry, so why should the US be expected to allow a free-for-all?

I would be supportive of their cause if they were asking to review/update current policies to speed up the legal entry process. Or even better, for our southern neighbors push for an agreement between the US/Mexico to allow easier documented travel (dual citizenship?). If Mexico is such a stagnant shithole that everyone has to go elsewhere to provide for their families, maybe a comprehensive plan between us could benefit both countries?

But this isn't the message I'm hearing. All I hear is "I'm a criminal, I demand to be rewarded for breaking your rules." So yeah, I don't have much respect for this movement.
The one I keep seeing is that ICE crack downs are cruel because it tears family apart. That we shouldnt do that.

There are those who don't care that they are here illegally. Oh good god and then there are those making it about race. That federal law reporting illegals is equivalent to segregation laws.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The one I keep seeing is that ICE crack downs are cruel because it tears family apart. That we shouldnt do that.

There are those who don't care that they are here illegally. Oh good god and then there are those making it above race.
It doesn't have to tear families apart. The illegals just have to take their entire family back to whatever place they came from, and then enter legally and apply for citizenship. Nobody is asking them to split the family. Just to come in lawfully.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
That is the thing, you hit them in the pocketbook......

Example here at our office several of the guys don't turn in their timecards correctly.
Now if you file that incorrectly filled out time card, and they didn't get paid that week, I bet they would fill it out right next week.
No show is pretty much a fire able offense with most employers. If I called in and said I had personal business to take care of and my company found out I was at a protest or wallet, that would also be a fire able offense.

livespive

Sorry they are close enough....

As WAMO said, and you agreed if 1 American life is saved then it is worth it.

So there starts your slope we know that the KKK is white and commit hate crime, so lets start rounding up all the whites.
We know that Blacks Mexicans, Whites, and Orientals are in gangs, hell lets round everyone up

You said:

"The muslims we have in our nation now are hell bent on taking over the country and government"

Well hell, isn't that what the tea party is trying to do.... in a nut shell.

It is a slippery slope. But, your examples are apples and oranges. The muslims we have in our nation now are hell bent on taking over the country and government. Sure, there are some that don't associate with that mindset, but take a look at the stats from the FBI website and see how many attacks on our soil were carried out or attempted. The muslim religion dictates they kill infadels. Infadels are those who refuse to be assimilated. Take a look at Dearborn, Michigan. They've taken over completely. They have their own parades, conventions, gatherings, etc. and absolutely will not allow whites past their secured perimeter. The more they come the worse it gets. If we stop them from coming in until we have a secure way of vetting, we can stop, or slow the attacks on our people. Once we have a fairly effective system in place we can resume the travel.

livespive

Not if you have personal days.....

Granted in a factory situation they probably don't.

No show is pretty much a fire able offense with most employers. If I called in and said I had personal business to take care of and my company found out I was at a protest or wallet, that would also be a fire able offense.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Sorry they are close enough....

As WAMO said, and you agreed if 1 American life is saved then it is worth it.

So there starts your slope we know that the KKK is white and commit hate crime, so lets start rounding up all the whites.
We know that Blacks Mexicans, Whites, and Orientals are in gangs, hell lets round everyone .
Until you stop confusing race with religion you'll never have an argument. I'm sure the KKK is compiled of various religions. Gangs, well, who knows? But Muslim is not a race. There are all different colors of muslims/Islams. We're talking about slowing down the intake of a religious group who's sole purpose is to convert or kill all non-believers. There are numerous passages in the kuran that are instructing people to kill the infadels. Not black on white, white on yellow, yellow on brown, etc. This has nothing to do with color, and everything to do with a fucking nut case religion that is out to dominate the entire world.

livespive

But race and religion are not what we are talking about.....

It is the violence the both are doing that is the cause for either ban in any of the examples.
The point then becomes, what is threatening, and to who.

The ban is more about the violence, than the religion.

Until you stop confusing race with religion you'll never have an argument. I'm sure the KKK is compiled of various religions. Gangs, well, who knows? But Muslim is not a race. There are all different colors of muslims/Islams. We're talking about slowing down the intake of a religious group who's sole purpose is to convert or kill all non-believers. There are numerous passages in the kuran that are instructing people to kill the infadels. Not black on white, white on yellow, yellow on brown, etc. This has nothing to do with color, and everything to do with a fucking nut case religion that is out to dominate the entire world.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
But race and religion are not what we are talking about.....

It is the violence the both are doing that is the cause for either ban in any of the examples.
The point then becomes, what is threatening, and to who.

The ban is more about the violence, than the religion.
So, if a certain religion is teaching their worshippers to kill, rape, maim, etc. anyone who does not convert, we should not take any action to slow the influx of those people? According to the constitution that is dereliction of duty for not protecting our citizens. The 14th amendment promises equal protection of the law. WHY should we allow the free flow of potential killers? That's not protection.