Gotta love

livespive

potential killers That's the thing.....

That works with my example as well, you are trying to use blanket enforcement based on the fact of potential killers.
All Muslims are not violent, just like all of Islam is not...
Christianity has its fair share of blood.

So, if a certain religion is teaching their worshippers to kill, rape, maim, etc. anyone who does not convert, we should not take any action to slow the influx of those people? According to the constitution that is dereliction of duty for not protecting our citizens. The 14th amendment promises equal protection of the law. WHY should we allow the free flow of potential killers? That's not protection.

livespive

That one might goto court....

If I have a personal day, and I go somewhere, as long as it is not a conflict of interest with the company they should be able to do anything.
According to what you are saying, they could fire me if I said such thing if I am off.

Even if I had personal days. At Will employment. My company could find out I said something on Facebook they didn't like and fire me.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
potential killers That's the thing.....

That works with my example as well, you are trying to use blanket enforcement based on the fact of potential killers.
All Muslims are not violent, just like all of Islam is not...
Christianity has its fair share of blood.
Absolutely. BUT, xianity teaches to love one another and help thy neighbor. The Quran teaches to assimilate or destroy the infadels. Which would you rather live next to?

sevenpin63

Addicted Member

If I have a personal day, and I go somewhere, as long as it is not a conflict of interest with the company they should be able to do anything.
According to what you are saying, they could fire me if I said such thing if I am off.
No not really. If you are in a protest crowd, are identified and act a fool. Your company could fire you for giving the company a bad rep.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YES! YES! YES! BLANKIT ENFORCEMENT. IF BLANKIT ENFORCEMENT KEEPS 1 BAD EGG OUT, HELL YEAH.

Djarum300

Addicted Member

At Will employment here in Alabama. Good luck proving your case.