Here it is, folks!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It is absolutely NOT okay to strike. I've been anti-union all my life. My dad worked all his years as a Teamster and I, myself, was even a union rep back in the early 80s. I was against unions then and still am today. I even crossed a picket line to go to work because the stupid fuckers were DICTATING that I strike. Sorry, I had a family to feed and I was not about to penalize MY employer and hurt my family because the OTR truckers weren't happy with their wages. Striking and protesting are cut from the same cloth when perpetrated against those who do not want to be involved.
Dear Greg T:

Good for you!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Yes, he does has just as much of a right.......

" I would be fired over doing something like this"

and Trump would be fired for the way he has been acting.

But if you are going to bitch about a bunch of people running around on a field complaining about stuff,
then don't do it yourself....

Lead by example, he is the POTUS, he should be leading by example.

What does it change..........

When no one listens what is there to do?????

That is the big problem.

Like Greg said in his other post, you do not have the right to be heard, that is why things will never change.
And Trump will answer to the voters no doubt.

I know I'd be more willing to listen if a protest wasn't during the national anthem.

livespive

Yeah, but you are not in power, those are the ones you want to listen.....

Speaking of answering to voters, let me ask a what if;

Back when BHO was in office, some of you on here thought that he might try to remove the term limit
for the presidency....

If Trump could get that done,.......do you think he could make it in for the second, and then third or more term?
Do you think the people that voted for him this time would do it again?

Just was thinking about it while I was eating lunch. Was by myself today so my brain was a goin' :)

And Trump will answer to the voters no doubt.

I know I'd be more willing to listen if a protest wasn't during the national anthem.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, but you are not in power, those are the ones you want to listen.....

Speaking of answering to voters, let me ask a what if;

Back when BHO was in office, some of you on here thought that he might try to remove the term limit
for the presidency....

If Trump could get that done,.......do you think he could make it in for the second, and then third or more term?
Do you think the people that voted for him this time would do it again?

Just was thinking about it while I was eating lunch. Was by myself today so my brain was a goin' :)
His second term is already in the bag. The democrats have humiliated themselves to the point where they look like Saturday night drunks. Now, the third term is still too far away to call. It's going to depend on IF he can bully his way out of trouble with NK and Iran. If he can disarm NK without incident, R&R Obama care, and tighten up the border so as to get the immigration issues under control in two terms, then yes, I believe he COULD win a third. .. NOT that I would be in favor of that because we have term limits for a reason. I would much rather see them implemented in the senate and congress than removed for the president.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I doubt Trump will win if the Dems can put forth a moderate.
They don't even know what a moderate is anymore. As long as they still have Chillary Clit-on and Hussein O-Bam Bam floating around and speaking their gibberish they're fucked.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NOW THAT TRUMP AND THE PLAYERS ARE BUTTING HEADS, NOTHING WILL BE SOLVED. WHAT HAS BEEN SAID IS DONE AND CANT GO BACK. MAYBE THE PLAYERS SHOULD STOP TAKING A KNEE DURING THE ANTHEM AND SEE IF THAT TURNS THE TIDE IN THEIR FAVOR. ITS JUST URKS ME THAT THE NFL SAYS THEY CANT CONTROL THE PLAYERS, YET AW POSTED A LIST OF FINES HANDED DOWN THIS YEAR. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE PLAYERS PROTESTED AND SAID THEY AINT PAYING NO FINES?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
They don't even know what a moderate is anymore. As long as they still have Chillary Clit-on and Hussein O-Bam Bam floating around and speaking their gibberish they're fucked.
And that's the problem. The two party system means we get two extremes. W was actually more moderate during his tenure than most people want to believe.

I know some of y'all poo poo Mcain, but he keeps winning because he's a moderate.

radioactive

No, neither one of them needs to run again. What about Michael O-Bam Bam? You would have a Black Semi Woman!

livespive

But can he just remove the term limits, or will he have to get past congress?

His second term is already in the bag. The democrats have humiliated themselves to the point where they look like Saturday night drunks. Now, the third term is still too far away to call. It's going to depend on IF he can bully his way out of trouble with NK and Iran. If he can disarm NK without incident, R&R Obama care, and tighten up the border so as to get the immigration issues under control in two terms, then yes, I believe he COULD win a third. .. NOT that I would be in favor of that because we have term limits for a reason. I would much rather see them implemented in the senate and congress than removed for the president.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I know some of y'all poo poo Mcain, but he keeps winning because he's a moderate.
... but whether anyone will admit (or realize it), TRUMP IS ACTUALLY A MODERATE. He certainly isn't a typical GOP conservative; rather, he has roots in liberal New York.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... but whether anyone will admit (or realize it), TRUMP IS ACTUALLY A MODERATE. He certainly isn't a typical GOP conservative; rather, he has roots in liberal New York.
This is a fact. He's effectively pissed off both sides, neither side wants to work with him. I would call that a moderate and both sides had better learn to compromise.

radioactive

There is no way he is going to get re-elected. He has already pissed off too many people. No Demoncraps will vote for him, neither will half the Repubs . All of those Tweets are NOT going away, all they are is ammo for whoever is going to run against him. This was posted without Sarcasm!!!

(Sarcasm Back On) Now I could be wrong, But I never have been before!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
There is no way he is going to get re-elected. He has already pissed off too many people. No Demoncraps will vote for him, neither will half the Repubs . All of those Tweets are NOT going away, all they are is ammo for whoever is going to run against him.
I dunno... that's what they said before he was elected the first time.