Here it is, folks!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
There is no way he is going to get re-elected. He has already pissed off too many people. No Demoncraps will vote for him, neither will half the Repubs . All of those Tweets are NOT going away, all they are is ammo for whoever is going to run against him. This was posted without Sarcasm!!!

(Sarcasm Back On) Now I could be wrong, But I never have been before!
As people actually begin to understand his methods his approval rating keeps climbing. Some people still don't know how to take a shoot-from-the-hip prez because we've been too white washed by the last few admins. People are just now beginning to realize Trump doesn't fuck around. He says he's going to do something and he does it. He speaks to Kimmy boy as he needs to be spoken to....as a fucking spoiled kid. He's a doer. He sets a plan and gets things done. He's pushing congress to get things done as well, but they're not used to actually DOING anything. When they finally have to face the consequences they'll come around. As more and more people learn that he means business, his ratings will soar. Just watch.

radioactive

I just don't know, how many times has the Repub Heath Care Bill been up for a vote now and has been voted down or pulled because he can't even get his "Own" party to vote for it?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I just don't know, how many times has the Repub Heath Care Bill been up for a vote now and has been voted down or pulled because he can't even get his "Own" party to vote for it?
... but that SHOULD place some GOP Senators more at risk than Trump, who has done all he could to push enaction of legislation regarding Obamacare repeal and replace.

livespive

There is shoot from the hip, crazy, and just I can't put words to it.
Trump is the third...

HE is just way to far out there on his responses and actions to be called shoot from the hip.
IT's more like dangerous. The comments, the name calling, way to much for someone of the hip.

As people actually begin to understand his methods his approval rating keeps climbing. Some people still don't know how to take a shoot-from-the-hip prez because we've been too white washed by the last few admins. People are just now beginning to realize Trump doesn't fuck around. He says he's going to do something and he does it. He speaks to Kimmy boy as he needs to be spoken to....as a fucking spoiled kid. He's a doer. He sets a plan and gets things done. He's pushing congress to get things done as well, but they're not used to actually DOING anything. When they finally have to face the consequences they'll come around. As more and more people learn that he means business, his ratings will soar. Just watch.

bbfreeburn

... but that SHOULD place some GOP Senators more at risk than Trump, who has done all he could to push enaction of legislation regarding Obamacare repeal and replace.
What actually has he done? Been out campaigning for it? Not so much. Proposing legislation of his own devising? No. Calling members of his own party who vote no, names? Yes (very constructive). A president leads by example (i.e., giving a concrete proposal as to what he wants). Not by demagoguery, which seems to be his strong point. If, in fact, he has done all he could then he has demonstrated that he is not competent for the job he has.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
COME ON GUYS. TRUMP HAS BEEN IN OFFICE FOR 7 MONTHS AND THEIR ARE MORE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT HIM THAN ANY PASSED PRESIDENT FOR THEIR FIRST 7 MONTHS. GOOD OR BAD, EVERYONE HAS SOME FORM OF OPINION ABOUT HIM. NOW THAT HE HAS EVERYONES ATTENTION, GOOD THINGS WILL START HAPPENING.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
The people wanted someone just like them as President, and they got it.
Lets just see what happens after two or three years, then we can have a better picture of Trump.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Many people, including those who voted for him, did not appreciate his vulgarity at the Rally here in Huntsville. Kids were in the audience, and I don't care who you are, sons of bitches is simply not acceptable, regardless if you agree or disagree with his policies.

livespive

See and that is my thing. I agree with his stance on some things, but the way he carries himself just ruins it.

Many people, including those who voted for him, did not appreciate his vulgarity at the Rally here in Huntsville. Kids were in the audience, and I don't care who you are, sons of bitches is simply not acceptable, regardless if you agree or disagree with his policies.

bbfreeburn

COME ON GUYS. TRUMP HAS BEEN IN OFFICE FOR 7 MONTHS AND THEIR ARE MORE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT HIM THAN ANY PASSED PRESIDENT FOR THEIR FIRST 7 MONTHS. GOOD OR BAD, EVERYONE HAS SOME FORM OF OPINION ABOUT HIM. NOW THAT HE HAS EVERYONES ATTENTION, GOOD THINGS WILL START HAPPENING.
Hmmm, I don't think so. Remember the riot of folks claiming Obama wasn't American, from the very start?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOUR RIGHT BB. OBAMA HAD 8 YEARS AND DIDNT DO ANYTHING GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY. GOOD POINT.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
:Thumbsup: RADIO. AND NOW TRUMP IS HAVING TO TRY AND UNDO ALL THE BAD OBAMA DID BUT ISNT GETTING ANY HELP. NOONE COULD FIX THIS COUNTRY BETTER THAN TRUMP CAN AT THIS POINT IN TIME. NOONE!!! PEOPLE DONT WANT TO THINK HE CAN DO ANY GOOD BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED OF THIS COUNTRY BEING GREAT AGAIN.