Iran

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
LOOKS LIKE IT. JUST SAW IRAN FIRED MISSLES AT 2 U.S. AIR BASES IN IRAQ. DONT THING ANYTHING HAPPENED, BUT ITS COMING.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Trump may have just fell into the one trap that could get him booted from office: another Republican led middle east war.

Not that I disagree with taking that dude out, but personally I don't really care to spend more $ and lives on that part of the world.

Unlike the Democrats and media, I do not believe Trump did this to distract from the impeachment. So far I feel he has shown restraint and unwillingness to recklessly engage in war and take lives. I'm thinking intel he received really left no other alternative.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Trump may have just fell into the one trap that could get him booted from office: another Republican led middle east war.

Not that I disagree with taking that dude out, but personally I don't really care to spend more $ and lives on that part of the world.

Unlike the Democrats and media, I do not believe Trump did this to distract from the impeachment. So far I feel he has shown restraint and unwillingness to recklessly engage in war and take lives. I'm thinking intel he received really left no other alternative.
There needed to be a response from the U.S. That fucker led attacks on U.S. embassies and killed a lot of people. Obama would have apologized for being in his way. I'm not one for war. Never have been. But I'm hoping it takes the Prez about a day or two to mop this entire ordeal up.

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member

Dear 9andaWiggle:

Trump is not going to allow things to develop into a long and protracted war with boots on the ground and significant losses of American lives. He will exercise restraint to the max, and if Iran begins taking American lives, his response will be short and extremely effective.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
LOOKS LIKE IT. JUST SAW IRAN FIRED MISSLES AT 2 U.S. AIR BASES IN IRAQ. DONT THING ANYTHING HAPPENED, BUT ITS COMING.
Dear WAMO:

Pay attention to what actually takes place and NOT what you hear from unreliable sources -- especially from the fake-news lamestream media!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU MEAN THE NEWS I READ ABOUT IRAN ATTACKING THOSE BASES WAS FAKE! CRAP. WOULD HAVE SWORN I HEARD THAT ABOUT 50 TIMES FROM DIFFERENT NEWS OUTLETS. I GUESS THERE JUST ARENT ANY RELIABLE NEWS SOURCES LEFT. GOSH DARN IT.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
YOU MEAN THE NEWS I READ ABOUT IRAN ATTACKING THOSE BASES WAS FAKE! CRAP. WOULD HAVE SWORN I HEARD THAT ABOUT 50 TIMES FROM DIFFERENT NEWS OUTLETS. I GUESS THERE JUST ARENT ANY RELIABLE NEWS SOURCES LEFT. GOSH DARN IT.
Dear WAMO:

Don't be so reactionary. There is no question that the bases were hit. My comment was based on your post that read, LOOKS LIKE IT. JUST SAW IRAN FIRED MISSLES AT 2 U.S. AIR BASES IN IRAQ. DONT THING ANYTHING HAPPENED, BUT ITS COMING.

What I mean is that DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEGATIVE SPIN that the fake-news lamestream media will attempt to spin, regardless of what Trump does with regard to the situation. And you say that "it's coming" ... when it's not at all certain that a major escalation is coming ... and if that's the case, you (and everyone) should applaud Trump for his wait-and-see restraint!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear WAMO:

Don't be so reactionary. There is no question that the bases were hit. My comment was based on your post that read, LOOKS LIKE IT. JUST SAW IRAN FIRED MISSLES AT 2 U.S. AIR BASES IN IRAQ. DONT THING ANYTHING HAPPENED, BUT ITS COMING.

What I mean is that DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEGATIVE SPIN that the fake-news lamestream media will attempt to spin, regardless of what Trump does with regard to the situation. And you say that "it's coming" ... when it's not at all certain that a major escalation is coming ... and if that's the case, you (and everyone) should applaud Trump for his wait-and-see restraint!
Don't ya love it when the news reports that Trump assassinated the Iranian, but when Iranians kill Americans it's "retaliation"?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
TWIST IT TO FIT WHATEVER YOUR NEEDS ARE AW SIR.
Dear WAMO:

I "twist" (your term) things less than 1 percent as often as the fake-news lamestream media. I was just implying that if you rely fully on the media, you're not likely to get anywhere near the truth on anything Trump-related.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HEARD 2 DIFFERENT REPORTS TODAY: 1) TRUMP SAYS IRAN IS STEPPING DOWN. 2) WHITE HOUSE RELEASES REPORT THAT IRAN ISNT FINISHED YET. DO I JUST FLIP A COIN OR WAIT AND SEE?
IF IRAN WERE TO BOMB FLORIDA, HOPE IT WOULD MISS YOU, IS THAT AN ACT OF WAR? IF THE U.S. BOMBS IRAN, ISNT THAT ALSO AN ACT OF WAR? JUST BECAUSE IRAN DOES NOT STORM OUR SHORES, DOESNT MEAN WAR ISNT COMING OR HAS NOT ALREADY STARTED. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I HEARD 2 DIFFERENT REPORTS TODAY: 1) TRUMP SAYS IRAN IS STEPPING DOWN. 2) WHITE HOUSE RELEASES REPORT THAT IRAN ISNT FINISHED YET. DO I JUST FLIP A COIN OR WAIT AND SEE?
IF IRAN WERE TO BOMB FLORIDA, HOPE IT WOULD MISS YOU, IS THAT AN ACT OF WAR? IF THE U.S. BOMBS IRAN, ISNT THAT ALSO AN ACT OF WAR? JUST BECAUSE IRAN DOES NOT STORM OUR SHORES, DOESNT MEAN WAR ISNT COMING OR HAS NOT ALREADY STARTED. THANKS FOR LISTENING.
You have to understand that this new administration uses different, and far better, tactics than the last. Obama purposely telegraphed every move he made for the benefit of the enemy. Sure, he took some action, but only when the people demanded it. He did everything he did for show, just to appease the public, and would announce everything he was doing a week or more in advance so that the enemy could prepare, move, run, whatever it was they would do. The Trump admin is doing what they're doing for the benefit of AMERICANS, and doing everything in the most efficient way. This way, the strategies are much more effective and take less effort and cost. We The People have the right to protection from outside forces. The constitution promises that. BUT, we do not have the right to know HOW this is being done. Mr. Trump is extremely shrewd, WAMO. You need to learn to trust his instincts. He will NOT announce to the world where and when he will strike. We don't need to know that. But, more importantly, neither does the enemy. Did you notice how smoothly the operation went when Soleimani was neutralized? That's because the democrats didn't know about it. It was a quick, smooth, covert operation and went off without a hiccup. THIS is the way to get things done. And, Iran will not bomb the U.S. we have anti-missile batteries that will take out anything they send this way, and long before they get here.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Greg just posted some wise words. You should consider it as "required reading." And do you really think it's required, necessary or beneficial if Trump had to notify Pelosi (or any of the Democrats) in advance of any decisions he might make regarding Iran?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THAT IS A REALLY NICE READ G. DOESNT REALLY ANSWER ANYTHING IN THAT POST I MADE, BUT GOOD READ.