Iran

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
JUST MORE NONSINCE DRIVAL AW. NOWHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT TRUMP NEEDING TO NOTIFY ANYONE. KEEP UP DUDE. THANKS AW!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
JUST MORE NONSINCE DRIVAL AW. NOWHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT TRUMP NEEDING TO NOTIFY ANYONE. KEEP UP DUDE. THANKS AW!
Dear WAMO:

What IS your position regarding whether or not Trump needed to notify Congress in advance of the airstrike that killed Soleimani?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

What IS your position regarding whether or not Trump needed to notify Congress in advance of the airstrike that killed Soleimani?
As COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the armed forces, I don't think he has to have their approval for military action except for formal declarations of war? I'm not 100% on the rules though.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
As COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the armed forces, I don't think he has to have their approval for military action except for formal declarations of war? I'm not 100% on the rules though.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

If he had to notify and get approval for all military-related actions from Schumer, Pelosi, et al, most such actions would get snarled up and delayed indefinitely, not to mention all the leaks to their friends in the fake-news lamestream media!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DEAR AW

DID SOLEIMANI INITIATE THE SITUATION INVOLVING THE U.S. EMBASSY IN IRAQ? THANKS SO MUCH AW.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
DEAR AW

DID SOLEIMANI INITIATE THE SITUATION INVOLVING THE U.S. EMBASSY IN IRAQ? THANKS SO MUCH AW.
He absolutely did. He's attacked numerous embassies and killed many diplomats including Americans. He had plans to attack 4 more. That's why he was terminated.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
DOESNT MEAN HE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IRAQ EMBASSY G. THANK YOU G.
That's cute:

"At the direction of the President, the U.S. military has taken decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.

General Soleimani was actively developing plans to attack American diplomats and service members in Iraq and throughout the region. General Soleimani and his Quds Force were responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American and coalition service members and the wounding of thousands more. He had orchestrated attacks on coalition bases in Iraq over the last several months — including the attack on December 27th — culminating in the death and wounding of additional American and Iraqi personnel. General Soleimani also approved the attacks on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad that took place this week.

This strike was aimed at deterring future Iranian attack plans. The United States will continue to take all necessary action to protect our people and our interests wherever they are around the world."

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS CUTE TO G. THANKS SO MUCH.

APPROVED DOESNT MEAN ORDERED. TRUMP LIED ABOUT 4 OTHER EMBASSYS BEING TARGETS. "NO EMBASSY OFFICIALS HAVE BEEN WARNED OF ANY EMPENDING ATTACKS". KILLING THAT CLOWN FUCK WAS GOOD FOR THE U.S. AND THE WORLD. BUT THINKING HE IS THE ONLY GUY IN CHARGE OR INTENDS TO HARM AMERICANS IS LUDACROUS. AND YOU KNOW IT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

APPROVED DOESNT MEAN ORDERED. TRUMP LIED ABOUT 4 OTHER EMBASSYS BEING TARGETS. "NO EMBASSY OFFICIALS HAVE BEEN WARNED OF ANY EMPENDING ATTACKS". KILLING THAT CLOWN FUCK WAS GOOD FOR THE U.S. AND THE WORLD. BUT THINKING HE IS THE ONLY GUY IN CHARGE OR INTENDS TO HARM AMERICANS IS LUDACROUS. AND YOU KNOW IT.
1st, it doesn't matter if there were 4 more on the table or just in his dreams. The fact remains that this motherfucker has been wreaking havoc on american embassies and killing diplomats, soldiers and Iraqis for over 30 years. He needed killin'. THIS president will no loner pay these people huge money to fund attacks on Americans. 2nd, nobody ever said that THIS guy was the only guy trying to kill America. Far from it. And I can bet you that if any other terrorists come into Trump's cross hairs he will pull the trigger....AS HE SHOULD.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member

Dear WAMO:

Methinks you've been watching a little too much CNN and/or MSNBC, but if those channels turn you on, keep watching, and your liberal "talking points" are interesting, if not accurate. Have a great week.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

If you care not to pay attention to my posts, you might want to pay attention to what Greg posts. And you might want to cut down a bit on the Kool-Aid that you've apparently been drinking lately.