Mini-editorial: Baseless impeachment process reached a new low

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
LOOKS AS IF BOLTON WILL BE CALLED TO TESTIFY. AFTER HIS BOOK CAME OUT, 4 REPS ARE SAYING THEY NOW WANT TO HEAR WHAT HE HAS TO SAY. IS THIS GOING TO BE THE PROVERBIAL CAN OF WORMS?
Dear WAMO:

As I've previously stated, and pay attention: Bolton can only testify as to what Trump CONSIDERED doing ... and regarding something that Trump DIDN'T DO!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
THATS IT REV. ITS JUST A THEY SAID THEY SAID CIRCUS. AS A FREIND OF MINE SAID, ITS ALL POLITICAL. PERIOD.
YES! And that means that it should be wrapped up quickly. Calling witnesses and submitting more evidence will drag the proceedings for many extra weeks, and do Senators really want to spend weeks and months listening to back-and-forth BS -- especially during the primary voting season?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
THEN I HEAR DERSHOWITZ SAY, "IM SORRY HOUSE MANAGERS, YOU JUST PICKED THE WRONG CRITERIA". HE DID NOT SAY TRUMP DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG, JUST THAT THEY PICKED TO WRONG CRITERIA?
Dear WAMO:

They picked the "wrong criteria" BECAUSE THEY HAD NO FACTUAL CRITERIA involving a high crime or misdemeanor!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Are you watching the televised Senate trial, and then watching fake-news CNN and/or MSNBC pundits analyze what happened before you post?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MUCH LIKE YOU SEEM TO AW, I HAVE A MIND OF MY OWN. I DONT NEED TO HAVE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I BELIEVE. THEIR OPINIONS DONT GUIDE MY THOUGHT PROCESS, MUCH LIKE YOUR OPINIONS DONT GUIDE ME EITHER. ALTHOUGH, THEIR OPINIONS DO GARNER MORE RESPECT AND CARRY MORE WEIGHT THAN YOURS, YOU DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST THEM. AS DO I. SO...CARRY ON WITH YOUR MINDLESS LEMMING DRIVEL. THANKS AGAIN AW :Thumbsup: CLICK

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
EVEN IF Trump was guilty of all charges AND whats in Bolton's claims, there is not one impeachable offense.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I THINK TRUMPS DEFENSE TEAM LET HIM DOWN. SORRY, I MEAN TRUMPS NOT HAVING TO DEFEND HIM TEAM.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHETHER BOLTONS BOOK CARRIES MUCH WEIGHT OR NOT, THE DOUBT WILL BE PLACED IN THE MINDS OF VOTERS. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE DEMS WANT!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
WHETHER BOLTONS BOOK CARRIES MUCH WEIGHT OR NOT, THE DOUBT WILL BE PLACED IN THE MINDS OF VOTERS. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE DEMS WANT!
Dear WAMO:

Most voters aren't going to really care about anything Bolton has to say. Of course, some liberal voters will take note, but almost all of them are already anti-Trump. HOWEVER, I don't think the Dems will like things too much if the trial is open to witnesses, because it's likely to sink Biden from contention.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WELL, REPS DONT HAVE ENOUGH VOTES TO STOP WITNESSES AND NEW EVIDENCE. HERE WE GO FOLKS.
2 OF TRUMPS ATTORNEYS MADE CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS. 1 SAID TRUMP ASKING UKRAINE TO INVESTIGATE SAYS NOT IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE. 1 SAID TRUMP PROBABLY DIDNT GO THRU THE PROPER CHANNELS TO DO SO. BUT NEVER SAID WHAT HE DID WASNT IMPEACHABLE. SAME TEAM, 2 DIFFERENT STANCES. SOMEONE IS NOT ON THE SAME PAGE.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IM NOT SO SURE ABOUT "DESTROY" G. THEY WENT FROM HAVING THE VOTES TO NOT CALL WITNESSES TO NOT HAVING THE VOTES. QUITE THE OPPOSITE OF DESTROY ISNT IT?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MAYBE THE DEMS HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT BIDEN HAS TO MUCH BAGGAGE AND WANT TO MOVE ON FROM HIM ANYWAY. AND IM GLAD YOU SPOKE TO MOST VOTERS ABOUT BOLTON AND KNOW WHAT THEIR THOUGHTS ARE AW. THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF THAT. THANKS AGAIN AW.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
IM NOT SO SURE ABOUT "DESTROY" G. THEY WENT FROM HAVING THE VOTES TO NOT CALL WITNESSES TO NOT HAVING THE VOTES. QUITE THE OPPOSITE OF DESTROY ISNT IT?
The dems KNOW if they allow witnesses they're opening a can of worms. I DO hope they go that route, but I doubt very much they'll make a trade, Bolton for Biden...or Bolton for Schiff,...or Bolton for the whistleblower. Especially when the info Bolton has (claims) is not even an impeachable offense. More useless crap to sell a book.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The dems KNOW if they allow witnesses they're opening a can of worms. I DO hope they go that route, but I doubt very much they'll make a trade, Bolton for Biden...or Bolton for Schiff,...or Bolton for the whistleblower. Especially when the info Bolton has (claims) is not even an impeachable offense. More useless crap to sell a book.
Procedural question; IF this is a trial, why is there bargaining for witnesses? The Senate should be able to call whoever they want to get the facts they need to make a decision.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Procedural question; IF this is a trial, why is there bargaining for witnesses? The Senate should be able to call whoever they want to get the facts they need to make a decision.
Absolutely, they should. But for some reason Pelosi thinks she can dictate how the senate works and have them do the work THEY should have done. See, when the senate was toying with the idea of calling Hunter in, the dems had a shit-fit about witnesses, but at the same time were demanding the senate was going to call all the witnesses the house had already questioned. Those fuckers are insane.

To me, this whole thing is simple. The defense has already exposed the articles and have shown that they are not crimes and and are not impeachable offenses. Why this continues is beyond me. Senate should have already thrown it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.