NEW SHOOTING

Scolai

REALLY!? YOU ONLY TEACH YOUR STUDENTS TO DISARM GUNMAN AND NOT KNIFEMAN? (KNIFEMAN? IS THAT REALLY A WORD?) THAT DOES NOT COMPUTE TO ME AT ALL. I WILL STILL TAKE MY CHANCES WITH SOMEONE APPROACHING ME WITH A KNIFE VERSES SOMEONE 20' AWAY POINTING A 9MM WITH A 9 ROUND CLIP AT ME, WITH BOTH HAVING THE INTENT TO KILL ME.
Nope. I'm still not convinced. That gun is remarkably inaccurate in inexperienced hands (and often in experienced hands). It can also jam, and it will eventually need to be reloaded. Each of those situations provides opportunity to defend yourself.

A blind monkey with epilepsy could kill you with a knife. And even if you don't die, you will be fucked up for a long time after a knife attack.

Greg is right. Take some self-defense classes (and read a few books on the subject). If you're ever in NC, let me know. I'll help you with the classes. If you want to read a book, here are my recommendations (from one of my personal websites). Scroll to the bottom for the personal safety books.

Last edited:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THANKS FOR THAT SCOLAI. IF I EVER GET UP THAT WAY I WOULD LIKE TO MEET. IF I EVER GET TO ANY OF YOU'S GUYSS AREAS, WOULD LIKE TO MEET UP. EVEN 9, WHEN IM NOT JUST THERE FOR THE BARN VISITATION THAT IS. AND I WILL CHECK OUT SOME OF THAT READING MATERIAL.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
THANKS FOR THAT SCOLAI. IF I EVER GET UP THAT WAY I WOULD LIKE TO MEET. IF I EVER GET TO ANY OF YOU'S GUYSS AREAS, WOULD LIKE TO MEET UP. EVEN 9, WHEN IM NOT JUST THERE FOR THE BARN VISITATION THAT IS. AND I WILL CHECK OUT SOME OF THAT READING MATERIAL.
Just remember the last time I caught you trying to get into the barn... you wanna get stabbed again? Or maybe I should actually shoot you next time instead of just pointing it to scare you off like the time before last? :Roflmao: