NEW SHOOTING

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
PUCKLE GUN!? NOW WHO'S KIDDING.
MAYBE ALL THE GUN LOVERS SHOULD MOVE OVER THERE G. AND SHOW THEM HOW MUCH BETTER OFF THEY WILL BE BY SHOOTING EACH OTHER LIKE OVER HERE.
YOUR RIGHT LIVE, IT WONT.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
MAYBE ALL THE GUN LOVERS SHOULD MOVE OVER THERE G. AND SHOW THEM HOW MUCH BETTER OFF THEY WILL BE BY SHOOTING EACH OTHER LIKE OVER HERE.
IF I move over there with my guns, I'm going to be running the place! Who's going to stop me? The first few who have knives and clubs may try, but when I shoot them in the face with my guns the others will quickly realize how weak and powerless they are. They will then bow down and respect their new leader!! :cool:

:Laugh:

Scolai

I'm guessing you didn't look up what the Puckle Gun was. Or maybe you didn't understand what you read about it. A shame...

Elsewhere you stated that you are all for any changes that will keep us from killing one another. Perhaps you are not aware of this fact, but people have been killing each other since the dawn of man. Take away guns and man will perfect the art of the blade (again). Take away blades and we will master the art of the bludgeon (again). Eventually you will reach a zero point where we all walk around naked in a treeless, rock-free, unbladed world. At that point, I would still be able to kill you (or a classroom of children) with my bare hands.

There is no point at which you will stop people from killing one another. Laws do not protect you from death; morality does. I only need to be within arm's reach to take someone's life. It's my morality that protects that person from death.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THE PUCKLE GUN WAS NEVER ON US SOIL UNTIL MUCH LATER AND WAS ONLY HERE AS AN ODDITY. IT WAS NEVER PUT INTO MASS PRODUCTION. EVER.
YOUR ARMS ARE NOWHERE NEAR LONG ENOUGH TO STOP SOMEONE WITH A GUN. GUNS BEING THE KEY TO MY STATEMENT, NOT KILLING IN GENERAL. SORRY YOU MISSED THAT.
AS FAR AS HAND TO HAND, IF THATS ALL THERE WAS, THEN ITS BEST MAN WINS, NOT FASTEST TRIGGER FINGER.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
THE PUCKLE GUN WAS NEVER ON US SOIL UNTIL MUCH LATER AND WAS ONLY HERE AS AN ODDITY. IT WAS NEVER PUT INTO MASS PRODUCTION. EVER.
YOUR ARMS ARE NOWHERE NEAR LONG ENOUGH TO STOP SOMEONE WITH A GUN. GUNS BEING THE KEY TO MY STATEMENT, NOT KILLING IN GENERAL. SORRY YOU MISSED THAT.
AS FAR AS HAND TO HAND, IF THATS ALL THERE WAS, THEN ITS BEST MAN WINS, NOT FASTEST TRIGGER FINGER.
Yeah, what he is saying is that it's okay to stab, beat, torture, poison, or decapitate someone as long as you don't shoot them.

Scolai

You miss the point. The fact that the Puckle gun existed in its time means that the founders were likely aware of the potential for the development of repeating arms - contrary to the whole 'the Second Amendment only refers to muskets' bullshit I hear from gun-control advocates.

I've spent more hours than I can count performing gun disarms. I disagree with your assessment on that matter. For me, the capacity to disarm an active gunman is almost automatic provided I'm not directly in front of the muzzle (which wouldn't happen given my propensity for getting off the X).

My point on the matter was simple - which makes it sad that you missed it. If you take away guns as an effectual means of killing, people will find other ways to kill. You want to stop killing? Only the complete annihilation of the human race will accomplish that leftist Utopia.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I DONT AGREE WITH ANY OF THOSE EITHER G. FAR FEWER DEATHS BY THOSE MEANS COMBINED VS GUN DEATHS. GOTTA START SOMEWHERE. AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE ARE DONE AT CLOSE RANGE, NOT FROM MULTIPLE FEET AWAY.

Last edited:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SINCE THE PUCKLE NEVER HIT ANY KIND OF NOTORIETY, THEY ARE JUST AS LIKELY TO HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT. IN THE US THERE WAS NOT ANY STORY, POEM OR HISTORIC LITERATURE WHERE THE PUCKLE GUN WAS EVER MENTIONED, EVER. I WOULD PAY GOOD MONEY TO SEE ANYONE DISARM A GUNMAN 1000' FEET AWAY, SHOOTING OUT A WINDOW. OR WALKING INTO A SCHOOL OR CHURCH BEFORE ANYONE DIES FROM GUNFIRE. AND SCOLAI, I HOPE YOU NOR ANYONE YOU CARE FOR ARE EVER IN FRONT OF A KILLER WITH THE MUZZLE POINTED AT YOU, FROM 20' AWAY. I HOPE THAT FOR EVERYONE EVERYWHERE.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I DONT AGREE WITH ANY OF THOSE EITHER G. FAR FEWER DEATHS BY THOSE MEANS COMBINED VS GUN DEATHS. GOTTA START SOMEWHERE. AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE ARE DONE AT CLOSE RANGE, NOT FROM MULTIPLE FEET AWAY.
Let's use your train of thought for a moment. If the government were to ban ALL guns tomorrow, make them illegal, and confiscate every private firearm out there, would that stop the shootings?