NEW SHOOTING

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NOT SURE HOW ANYONE CAN EQUATE TYPING ON A COMPUTER TO SOMEONE SHOOTING AT A CROWD OUT A WINDOW.
IF WE ARE GOING TO ALTER THE AMENDMENTS AS WE SEE FIT, THEN THE ORIGINAL ISNT WORTH THE PAPER ITS WRITTEN ON. DO YOU THINK IF THEY HAD FORSEEN AUTO OR SEMI AUTO WEAPONS THEY WOULD HAVE HAD THE SAME THOUGHT PROCESS. NO, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AMERICANS KILLED IN EVERY WAR INCLUDING THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR - 1,396,733
AMERICANS KILLED IN GUN RELATED DEATHS ON AMERICAN SOIL SINCE 1968 - 1,516,863
GUN DEATHS IN 2015 - 11 IN 100K - 320M US POPULATION
GUN DEATHS IN 2016 - 12 IN 100K - 324M US POPULATION
THATS 3,680 MORE GUN DEATHS IN 1 YEAR. I DO NOT REALLY KNOW THE DEFINITION OF SKYROCKETING, BUT...
AND 2017 IS PROJECTED TO BE HIGHER.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
NOT SURE HOW ANYONE CAN EQUATE TYPING ON A COMPUTER TO SOMEONE SHOOTING AT A CROWD OUT A WINDOW.
IF WE ARE GOING TO ALTER THE AMENDMENTS AS WE SEE FIT, THEN THE ORIGINAL ISNT WORTH THE PAPER ITS WRITTEN ON. DO YOU THINK IF THEY HAD FORSEEN AUTO OR SEMI AUTO WEAPONS THEY WOULD HAVE HAD THE SAME THOUGHT PROCESS. NO, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE.
"The Pen is Mightier than the Sword."
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Do you think if our forefathers had envisioned a world where every idiot troll had ample access to reach and spread fanatical ideology to nearly every person in the developed world that they wouldn't have thought differently about how they structured the 1A?

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Oh how this country has gone?
Only the best and the strongest country on the planet.
I think they would of gladly gotten off the boat.
WAMO are you sure your from Texas and not from the land of fruits and nuts like say California? :p

Good Times Good Times

"The Pen is Mightier than the Sword."
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Do you think if our forefathers had envisioned a world where every idiot troll had ample access to reach and spread fanatical ideology to nearly every person in the developed world that they wouldn't have thought differently about how they structured the 1A?
Founding Fathers: "Well, it's an amendable document, we left it to where if you don't like something you just amend it"

Us: "Well, the legislators are purchased by lobbying groups and run strong advertising campaigns that make things hard."

Founding Fathers: "Purchased?!?!? What does that mean?"

Us: :(

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
And now you have a state with the strictest gun laws, a suspect who admitted to pulling the trigger, and he gets off scot-free. And you think it's a gun problem? Idiocy.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU ARE RIGHT G. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH IMMEDIATELY. DAMN GUN LOVERS LET HIM OFF.

Scolai

Um... I'm not equating the two acts (typing = shooting). I'm drawing a parallel between the First Amendment and the manner in which the Second Amendment is applied. You say that altered amendments aren't worth the paper they're written on, but yet you fully endorse changing the Second Amendment. Are you just as willing to say that because the Founders couldn't have imagined us communicating via computer - yet computers are used to distribute smut far and wide, bully people to death, spread plans for mass murder, allow for terrorists to plan their murderous acts - that government should highly regulate the internet with copious laws? I'm a little sad I had to explain that to you.

FWIW, repeating arms existed in the 18th century, so their use wasn't unforeseen by the Founders and writers of the Bill of Rights. Look up the Puckle gun sometime.