Pardoning Sheriff Joe

bbfreeburn

While it does look like this guy is a piece of work.....

Police can target drivers who aren't wearing seatbelts because it is illegal, but police can't target "ethnic" groups who are probably here illegal?

Of course, coming from the same people who want to use scandanacian and sweedish health care which mostly works because their immegration laws are much stricter than ours and the countries are much more nationalistic.

SMH.
Wrong. Most sources say that only about 10-15% of hispanics are here illegally. So if you randomly stop a hispanic you have about a 1 in 6 chance of finding him to be illegal. That is most certainly not "probable."

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
LIVE, THE KEY WORD IN YOUR STATEMENT THAT STICKS OUT TO ME, "ILLEGAL". SHOULDNT MATER HOW THEY CATCH THEM. THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
10% - 15% NATION WIDE? HERE IN TEXAS AND OTHER SOUTHERN STATES I BET THAT NUMBER IS MUCH HIGHER.

livespive

Nope not so, because we are looking at his process of stopping legal, and illegal people.

LIVE, THE KEY WORD IN YOUR STATEMENT THAT STICKS OUT TO ME, "ILLEGAL". SHOULDNT MATER HOW THEY CATCH THEM. THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DOES ANYONE WANT ILLEGAL FOLKS HERE? DONT ALL LEGAL FOLKS WANT THE POLICE TO DO WHATEVER MEANS ARE AT THEIR DISOPSAL TO STOP LAW BREAKERS OF ANY KIND? I DO. AND BEING HERE ILLEGALLY ISNT THE ONLY LAW THEY ARE BREAKING. IF THEY SIGN ANYTHING THAT ASK'S IF THEY ARE LEAGL US CITIZENS, THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW. AND AGAIN, THE LEGAL FOLKS SHOULD SAY THANK YOU FOR DOING THE JOB YOUR PAID TO DO.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHEN POLICE SET UP FAKE DRUG BUYS AND BUST DRUG DEALERS, NOT SURE I EVER HEARD ANYONE COMPLAIN THEY ARE DRUG DEALER PROFILING.

livespive

Until it comes in your do......

Cops kick you door in because they thought they saw an illegal going in, but it was just you with a George Hamilton tan :p

You can twist it however you wish, but until you have lived on the other side of the fence...

DOES ANYONE WANT ILLEGAL FOLKS HERE? DONT ALL LEGAL FOLKS WANT THE POLICE TO DO WHATEVER MEANS ARE AT THEIR DISOPSAL TO STOP LAW BREAKERS OF ANY KIND? I DO. AND BEING HERE ILLEGALLY ISNT THE ONLY LAW THEY ARE BREAKING. IF THEY SIGN ANYTHING THAT ASK'S IF THEY ARE LEAGL US CITIZENS, THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW. AND AGAIN, THE LEGAL FOLKS SHOULD SAY THANK YOU FOR DOING THE JOB YOUR PAID TO DO.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS NOT WHATS HAPPENING LIVE, AS FAR AS ILLEGALS GO. THERE MAY BE 2 SIDES TO THIS FENCE, LEGAL AND ILLEGAL. I DONT LIVE ILLEGALLY SO I WILL NEVER KNOW. BUT, IF THEY KICK MY DOOR IN BECAUSE THEY THINK IM A DRUG DEALER, WHEN THEY FIND OUT IM NOT, I WILL TELL THEM TO FIX MY DOOR AND KEEP LOOKING FOR THE BAD GUYS. PERIOD. I WANT DRUGS AND ILLEGALS OFF THE STREETS, GET IT DONE!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Key word "probably"

IF you don't have the seatbelt on you have broken the law.
They don't know you are illegal until they stop you.........

Let us up the ante, sure they can profile you for such said offence, but when they stop someone that is innocent
then the officer gets the time of the person that they are looking for.

All it would take is for one or two officers to get deported to stop this shit.
We have dui checkpoints all the time here. No reason not to have paper checkpoints. I have no problem keeping my birth certificate in my car. Liberals keep looking at other countries at healthcare, but fail to look at their immegration policies and enforcement.

livespive

Doesn't always work like that. People have died in my hometown over shit like that.

Also, like Greg says, where does it stop, and what is profiling. Once again until it happens to you over and over you will not get it.

THATS NOT WHATS HAPPENING LIVE, AS FAR AS ILLEGALS GO. THERE MAY BE 2 SIDES TO THIS FENCE, LEGAL AND ILLEGAL. I DONT LIVE ILLEGALLY SO I WILL NEVER KNOW. BUT, IF THEY KICK MY DOOR IN BECAUSE THEY THINK IM A DRUG DEALER, WHEN THEY FIND OUT IM NOT, I WILL TELL THEM TO FIX MY DOOR AND KEEP LOOKING FOR THE BAD GUYS. PERIOD. I WANT DRUGS AND ILLEGALS OFF THE STREETS, GET IT DONE!

livespive

But I thought the whole reason for living here was not to go through that stuff????

Now someone steal you BC and steals your identity.... Then we have another illegal running around here :p

We have dui checkpoints all the time here. No reason not to have paper checkpoints. I have no problem keeping my birth certificate in my car. Liberals keep looking at other countries at healthcare, but fail to look at their immegration policies and enforcement.

bbfreeburn

What about when they kick in your door and shoot/kill you? And you're some innocent Joe Schmoe? It's happened.

Good Times Good Times

Trump asking his AG to stop a prosecution of one of his friends might be one of his worst actions as President (which is saying something). The rule of law has to be independent from the President's whims and friendships. Otherwise we have a king, not a democratic system of laws. And if your first reaction is to say "But the other side did...", that's just partisanship disguised as arguments on the merits. It's worthless.

I know, I know......."Trump didn't do anything illegal. You're just trying to hold him to a higher standard than your own party."......I love that's the standard now..."well if it wasn't illegal, it's all good".

I am not attacking supporters. I am saying I hate how their understandable support for him has turned into a personal cult of personality.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WELL BB, WHEN YOU KNOW THE FIGURES YOU POSTED ARE CORRECT, I WILL GET RIGHT ON THAT. OH WAIT, G DID IT. AND...BOOM!!!