Pardoning Sheriff Joe

bbfreeburn

Wait a minute now, tho. Da sheriff was arrested, tried and convicted of committing a federal crime because states do not have the inherent authority to enforce the civil provisions of federal immigration law. So, then.....why aren't the mayors of sanctuary cities being arrested?????
That's a nice statement. However it's wrong. He was arrested for not complying with a court order. Specifically he was convicted of contempt.

bbfreeburn

BB, I WILL CONCEDE THE PERCENTAGES. NOW MY QUESTIONS WOULD BE, WHO TOOK THE TIME TO ASK EVERY PERSON WHETHER THEY WERE LEGAL OR ILLEGALL? IF SOMEONE ACTUALLY COUNTED THEM, WHY WERE'NT THE ILLEGALLS ARRESTED AND DEPORTED? AND LAST, WHO REALLY BELIEVES THEY WERE ABLE TO COUNT EVERY ILLEGAL?
Now that's a good question. And I don't know.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Wait a minute now, tho. Da sheriff was arrested, tried and convicted of committing a federal crime because states do not have the inherent authority to enforce the civil provisions of federal immigration law. So, then.....why aren't the mayors of sanctuary cities being arrested?????
Answer that one Tool Boy.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Actually, Hillary should have already been convicted of some (or all) of her many crimes, and she should be begging Trump with the words "PARDON ME."

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
We are still waiting for any real proof of crimes.
BTW, seems that you're OK. How did it go?
Dear bbfreeburn:

Doing fine, despite a long dark night in a "safe room" (interior closet). I told about that in a post in the "Florida" thread earlier today.