State's attorney Lied

JLS

That may be true...IF the police knew he had a warrant out...But at the time...they did not...or they would have simply said that was the reason for his arrest...

But they used the knife and the fact that he ran as an excuse...which proves that...at that time...they did not
know about the warrant...therefore they had no probable cause...and the DA did not lie...

I know this will be WAY OVER YOUR HEAD...

STICK TO SIMPLE STUFF....LIKE..".SEE SALLY RUN...SEE DICK RUN"...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That may be true...IF the police knew he had a warrant out...But at the time...they did not...or they would have simply said that was the reason for his arrest...

But they used the knife and the fact that he ran as an excuse...which proves that...at that time...they did not
know about the warrant...therefore they had no probable cause...and the DA did not lie...

Test something for me, jls. Take a walk down the street, and when you see a cop car in plain view just take off running full bore. Report back here when you have the outcome.

JLS

Greg....It was stupid to do what Gray did...The word from other cops who knew Gray said he always did things
like this and put on a show if arrested...

Now if Gray knew he had a warrant out for his arrest....that may just be the reason he ran...Most of the cops
involved....the ones on the Bikes....knew Gray...

It's just plain stupid to run from the police...But it's not against the LAW...It's just plain stupid...and it could get you killed...

It's KINDA SORTA like being Black and wearing a hoodie and walking home from the candy store in KKK ville in Florida...That also can get you killed...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Greg...

It's just plain stupid to run from the police...But it's not against the LAW...It's just plain stupid...and it could get you killed...

It's KINDA SORTA like being Black and wearing a hoodie and walking home from the candy store in KKK ville in Florida...That also can get you killed...
Oh, you are quite wrong, penis breath! It's called fleeing and eluding and is punishable by law.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO RUN FROM THE POLICE HERE IN DALLAS TOO. GUESS LAWS ARE DIFFERENT IN DIFFERENT CITIES.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Did the state attorney say anything about the toxicology report on Freddie Gray that indicated that he tested positive for both heroin and marijuana?

Robadat

Read Illinois v. Wardlow, A US Supreme Court Case.

Let me give you the pertinent fact from the Court as it pertains to Gray's arrest...
In this case, moreover, it was also Wardlow's unprovoked flight that aroused the officers' suspicion. Nervous, evasive behavior is another pertinent factor in determining reasonable suspicion, e. g., United States v. Brignoni-Ponce, 422 U. S. 873, 885, and headlong flight is the consummate act of evasion. In reviewing the propriety of an officer's conduct, courts do not have available empirical studies dealing with inferences from suspicious behavior, and this Court cannot reasonably demand scientific certainty when none exists. Thus, the reasonable suspicion determination must be based on commonsense judgments and inferences about human behavior.
Running from a cop is enough to raise reasonable suspicion.
The DA is wrong in stating the Officers had no reason to stop Gray.

JLS

Oh, you are quite wrong, penis breath! It's called fleeing and eluding and is punishable by law.
No....only if they give you an order to stop...No such order was given to him....He just decided to run....And only then did the police give chase...

JLS

Read Illinois v. Wardlow, A US Supreme Court Case.

Let me give you the pertinent fact from the Court as it pertains to Gray's arrest...

Running from a cop is enough to raise reasonable suspicion.
The DA is wrong in stating the Officers had no reason to stop Gray.
Actually Rob and Greg....The DA said they had the right to question him...But they had no right to arrest him...Since the pocket knife was just that...a pocket knife...not a switch blade...

She addressed this topic at her news conference...She clearly said that after making eye contact...Freddie Gray run...And the police had the right to go after him and ask...why are you running...But when the police caught him...they arrested him...And they had no probably cause...and then after they arrested him, they found the knife...and called it a switchblade...But the knife was nothing more than a pocket knife....

Once again...For Mr. short pecker>>>Greg that's you...Running is stupid and can get you killed...But it's not illegal...UNLESS BEFORE YOU STARTED TO RUN, THE POLICE ORDERED YOU NOT TOO...

And in this case....they did not...

Last edited:

Spider

Did the state attorney say anything about the toxicology report on Freddie Gray that indicated that he tested positive for both heroin and marijuana?

Bill,

On Hannity, last night, an incognito Baltimore cop stated Freddie was seen in what was thought to be a hand-to-hand drug sale. When the police approached, both Freddie and the buyer bolted. Both were eventually collared. He also said Freddie had weed and heroin in his system. It's believed he ingested the heroin to hide it.

So the police had every right to approach Freddie. And when he ran, shit got real.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Spider:

I saw the entire Hannity show last night, and you are correct in what you saw (and repeated here).

Spider

How many lives were ruined by Freddy's little corner business? Sad he is being treated like a saint by some.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
It is all by design, ya'll...

Obama wants the police replaced with a National Police Force. Remember this?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IM NOT SURE I HAVE EVER HEARD ANY POLICE IN ANY SITUATION TO HOLLAR FOR SOMEONE TO STOP RUNNING BEFORE THEY START RUNNING. OR DID I MISUNDERSTAND THE COMMENT FROM JLS?

REVerse °

Addicted Member
EVERYBODY misunderstands jls's comments. It's what we do!!
Been a jls fan ever since he called out Ron Hickland on BR. That was epic. <<<<

Besides, he helped me on ball selection and layout.

>>>I can overlook his political views- as humor.

Now...

>>>Are we clear???