Tasteless Jokes Thread. (NSFA)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Alright, folks. Let's have them. You know, the jokes you SECRETLY think are funny but are too sick to repeat. This will be a sanctuary thread where everything goes, nothing is sacred, and no offense should be taken. I'll start:

Grandpa said, "Your generation relies too much on technology!" I replied, "No, your generation relies too much on technology!" Then I unplugged his life support.

radioactive

What's the worst thing about getting your keys locked in your car outside an abortion clinic?
Having to go in to ask for a coat hanger.

radioactive

How do they know Princess Diana had dandruff?
They found her Head & Shoulders in the glove compartment.

A Priest and a Rabbi run out of a burning school, the Priest turns to the Rabbi and says "What about the kids?!" The Rabbi says "Fuck the kids!" and the Priest says "Do you think we'll have time?".

Why do jewish girls like circumcised penises?
Because they like everything half off

Who is the greatest Jewish cook ever?
Hitler

Whats worse than raping Helen Keller?
Breaking her fingers so she can't tell anyone.

radioactive

What's got 5 arms, 3 legs and 2 feet? The finish line at the Boston Marathon.

How do Ethiopians celebrate their kids first birthday? By putting flowers on the grave.

How many women does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None,they just sit in the dark and bitch.

radioactive

OK last one.....................

A Jew, a black, and a Muslim are on a frozen lake, not talking to each other, so I thought I would go over there and break the ice.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
What's red, white, and silver, and crawls into walls?

A baby with forks in its eyes.
____

Why do farts smell?

So deaf people can enjoy them too!
____

A guy is set up on a blind date. When they meet, he discovers she is in a wheelchair. Being a nice guy, he takes her to dinner anyway, then out for a stroll along the pier.

As they stop near the end, watching the sunset over the ocean, she says "You know, I've never been hugged by a man."

Seems harmless enough, so he gives her a hug.

"I've never been kissed by a man either."

Once again, he obliges.

Finally, she says, "I've never been fucked before either."

He thinks about this one for a minute, then pushes her off the end of the pier while yelling, "There, NOW you're FUCKED!"

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Jesus Christ fed 2,000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish, but Adolf Hitler made 6 million Jews toast.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What's the worst thing about breaking up with a Japanese girl? You have to drop the bomb twice before she gets the message.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What did the boy with no hands get for Christmas? GLOVES! Nah, just kidding... He still hasn't unwrapped his present.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Why do Mexicans never have Sex Ed. and Driver's Ed. on the same day? They have to give the donkey a break at some point.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Most black 15 year-olds in this country are decent, law abiding citizens. It's their kids who cause all the trouble.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Know how to break a Polock's finger?

Punch him in the nose.
____

Did you hear about Germany's war with Poland?

The Polocks were throwing grenades. The Germans were pulling the pins and throwing them back.
____

Do you know why lawyers wear neckties?

It keeps the foreskin from covering their head.
____

Do you know why the bride always wears white?

Because it's important to have the dishwasher match the refrigerator and stove.