This just in... Trump wants military to guard border...

livespive

So in other words, he is sending us to war with Mexico????

Time for him to go. He want to run the USA like he is a king, or owner of a company with no board to answer to....

Idiot!!

"
It was not immediately clear what Mr. Trump meant by the remarks, or what the rationale would be for deploying United States troops to patrol or even seal the border at a time when the numbers of people being apprehended crossing illegally are down to their lowest level since 1971.

Advertisement

Continue reading the main story
The active-duty military is generally barred by law from carrying out domestic law enforcement functions, such as apprehending people at the border. But previous presidents have deployed National Guard troops to act in support roles on the border with Mexico — former President Barack Obama sent 1,200 in 2010 and former President George W. Bush dispatched 6,000 in 2006.Governors of border states have done the same when faced with large inflows."

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
We're not invading Mexico. It's stopping Mexico from invading us.

Well, probably not. They'll still get here, just now our military will be tasked with counting how many they see come across.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Most of the "Caravan" are from El Salvador, and because that country doesn't have a contiguous border with the U.S., if Caravan members get safely across the border, our ridiculous regulations mandate that they can't be legally deported, and they, in essence, will have amnesty (until a long, drawn-out revocation of amnesty process takes place).

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Why doesn't the lamestream media inform everyone what MEXICO's policy is with regard to illegal immigration?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Just how does Mexico deal with illegal aliens? Here's how that country deals with the issue ...

* The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” [How’s that for racial and ethnic profiling?]

* If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.” They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories.

* Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam, and prove they can provide their own health care.

* Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud.

* Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process.

* Law-enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal-alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration-enforcement operations.

* Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.

* Mexico’s National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ISNT THE MILITARY'S JOB TO PROTECT OUR BOARDERS FROM INVASION AND PROTECT OUR FREEDOM AND WAY OF LIFE?

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I don't believe that at all. A shitload of uninvited people marching to enter the U.S. illegally is an invasion. Our military stands ready to protect the country and citizens from invasions.
You got it. A caravan is a invading group, no two ways about it.
As long as we don't cross the boarder I have no problem with it. Now if we cross the boarder on purpose then we got lroblems.

livespive

There is a song that I heard, and there is a verse talking about gated communities, and I paraphrase:

He wonders if the gates are up to keep crime out, or keep our asses in???

That's my point, you gotta think chess, not checkers. Illegal aliens, and school shootings are small moves on the way to the check mate.

The kids in FL said it best, the clear backpacks make them feel like they are in prison. They though they were getting true gun reform but they got clear backpacks.

I don't believe that at all. A shitload of uninvited people marching to enter the U.S. illegally is an invasion. Our military stands ready to protect the country and citizens from invasions.

livespive

During times of war. I don't know if the president has to declare Martial Law in order for the military to do stuff like protect borders seeing as they are not supposed to.

ISNT THE MILITARY'S JOB TO PROTECT OUR BOARDERS FROM INVASION AND PROTECT OUR FREEDOM AND WAY OF LIFE?

livespive

But nobody wants to go there, they all want to come here :Unsure:

Just how does Mexico deal with illegal aliens? Here's how that country deals with the issue ...

* The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” [How’s that for racial and ethnic profiling?]

* If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.” They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories.

* Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam, and prove they can provide their own health care.

* Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud.

* Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process.

* Law-enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal-alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration-enforcement operations.

* Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.

* Mexico’s National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
There is a song that I heard, and there is a verse talking about gated communities, and I paraphrase:

He wonders if the gates are up to keep crime out, or keep our asses in???

That's my point, you gotta think chess, not checkers. Illegal aliens, and school shootings are small moves on the way to the check mate.

The kids in FL said it best, the clear backpacks make them feel like they are in prison. They though they were getting true gun reform but they got clear backpacks.
This would not be likened to a gated community as we have access to northern, border and sail away from either side. I would greatly prefer other means than military action to protect a border, but don't forget that congress will not fund a huge buildup of border patrols. I give credit to Trump for thinking on his feet. We have a potentially SERIOUS invasion coming if nothing is done. Since we haven't the time nor the funds to train another 5000 border patrols the military is the next best option.

And as far as I'm concerned, FUCK the kids in florida. They wanted something done to make them feel safer? They got it. You know the old saying ; "be careful for what you ask...."

livespive

But you do know the South border is just the first step. The rest will come....

You said you would prefer other means that military, question, doesn't congress have to agree to use the military?

My main point is this, Trump already took his stance on the wall. He then pissed off Mexico by saying that they would have to
pay for the wall. Putting military at the border is just another hostile move that may have a bad result.

As far as the kids go, I do give them a thumbs up for taking the initiative, but like you said be carful what you wish for. They can either keep pushing, or be happy with what they have until they can run :)

This would not be likened to a gated community as we have access to northern, border and sail away from either side. I would greatly prefer other means than military action to protect a border, but don't forget that congress will not fund a huge buildup of border patrols. I give credit to Trump for thinking on his feet. We have a potentially SERIOUS invasion coming if nothing is done. Since we haven't the time nor the funds to train another 5000 border patrols the military is the next best option.

And as far as I'm concerned, FUCK the kids in florida. They wanted something done to make them feel safer? They got it. You know the old saying ; "be careful for what you ask...."