Virginia Governor 'Blackface' Northam

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU PRAISE TRUMP FOR WHAT HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED, YET COMPARE HIM TO KIM JONG UN, PUTIN AND HITLER. THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
IM SORRY G. DONT THINK IM THE ONE WITH THEIR EYES CLOSED. I LOVE UNCLE FESTER!!!!
Yeah, we get it. You think it would have been better to have that church a gun free zone, cuz 20 victims is better than 2

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NO SIR, YOU DONT GET IT. I THINK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER HAD NOONE DIED. IM JUST NOT ON THE WARM AND FUZZY SIDE THAT ONLY 2 DIED. AND THATS WHATS FUCKED UP. SOME PEOPLE ARE HAPPY THAT ONLY 2 DIED.

Scolai

NO SIR, YOU DONT GET IT. I THINK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER HAD NOONE DIED. IM JUST NOT ON THE WARM AND FUZZY SIDE THAT ONLY 2 DIED. AND THATS WHATS FUCKED UP. SOME PEOPLE ARE HAPPY THAT ONLY 2 DIED.
And just how in the hell do you propose that no one die in a church where a felon, who has obvious contempt for the law, pulls out a shotgun and starts shooting people?

Now, if you say a 100% gun ban would have prevented those two deaths, then you ARE a fucking moron.

Finally, you are wrong, as usual. We are saddened by the fact that two people died. We are happy that 200 more did not die. Wrap your head around that.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
And just how in the hell do you propose that no one die in a church where a felon, who has obvious contempt for the law, pulls out a shotgun and starts shooting people?

Now, if you say a 100% gun ban would have prevented those two deaths, then you ARE a fucking moron.

Finally, you are wrong, as usual. We are saddened by the fact that two people died. We are happy that 200 more did not die. Wrap your head around that.
Dead nuts on, Scolai. But he still won't get it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Who said we have a "warm and fuzzy" mindset about this (or any other shooting)?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear WAMO:

Who said we have a "warm and fuzzy" mindset about this (or any other shooting)?
I stated that the shooter being killed before many many more innocent lives were taken, left a warm and fuzzy feeling. WAMO should change his name to TWISTO. Somehow he thinks I like having two people killed.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SCOLAI: IF SOMETHING ELSE ISNT FIGURED OUT QUICK, ITS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE. WHEN THESE BAD GUYS START SHOWING UP IN PAIRS, OR MORE, INSTEAD OF ALONE. IF EVERYBODY NEEDS TO CARRY A GUN, WHATS THE POINT OF TEACHING SELF DEFENSE, OR DO YOU ALSO TEACH THEM TO SHOOT AT THE GUN RANGE BEHIND YOUR DOJO? I HATE TO THINK WHAT OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS ARE GOING TO ENDURE KNOWING THAT FUCKING MORONS BELIEVE THAT GUNS ARE OUR ONLY SOLUTION.

G: I GET IT. YA'LL THINK CARRYING A GUN MAKES YOU A SAVIOR. IT DOES NOT!

AW: YOU GUYS ONLY DONT GET ME WHEN I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YA'LL. MOST OF THE TIME WE HAVE FUN AND CARRY ON. SOMETIMES WE DONT. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES. SOMETIMES EVERYONE IN HERE POSTS THINGS THAT MAKE NO SENSE TO ME, BUT WE CARRY ON.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G, YOU COME IN HERE OFTEN ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT EVERYONE IN HERE OFTEN PUTS THE "TWISTO" TO THINGS. EVERYONE. INCUDNG YOU ON THIS 1 PAGE ALONE.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
"I THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER THAT 20 DIED INSTEAD OF 2". TWISTORAMA MY MAN. TWISTORAMA AT ITS BEST.

Scolai

SCOLAI: IF SOMETHING ELSE ISNT FIGURED OUT QUICK, ITS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE. WHEN THESE BAD GUYS START SHOWING UP IN PAIRS, OR MORE, INSTEAD OF ALONE. IF EVERYBODY NEEDS TO CARRY A GUN, WHATS THE POINT OF TEACHING SELF DEFENSE, OR DO YOU ALSO TEACH THEM TO SHOOT AT THE GUN RANGE BEHIND YOUR DOJO? I HATE TO THINK WHAT OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS ARE GOING TO ENDURE KNOWING THAT FUCKING MORONS BELIEVE THAT GUNS ARE OUR ONLY SOLUTION.
We've had numerous occurrences of multiple attackers - Columbine; Jonesboro, AR; San Bernardino, CA; STEM School Highlands Ranch. Yes, firearms are effective against these types of attacks.

Did you read the Secret Service Analysis of Targeted School Violence? It came out last year. It clearly states that in every occurrence of targeted school violence since 2009, there have been exactly ZERO shootings that were stopped by police responding from off campus (pg. 12). So, either people carry the means of effectual resistance to violence themselves or they die at the hands of a madman. I'd prefer to see the former.

Finally, your complete and utter ignorance of self-defense is glaringly apparent. First, I don't, "believe that guns are our only solution." They are *A* solution to be used under a very specific set of circumstances. And my wife is the one working on being an NRA-certified firearms instructor. Outside of the dojo? Not so much. Down at the range? You bet your fucking ass she will.

There is a thing called escalation of force and disparity of force. If you can't explain either of those defensive concepts (without using Google), then you are woefully under-prepared to have this conversation. Suffice it to say, you are way out of your league in this discussion.

Scolai

Dead nuts on, Scolai. But he still won't get it.
He won't. And he didn't.

I've spent the better part of the last decade studying defensive theory, violence, human interaction, and defensive methods. To see WAMO's commentary is to see the epitome of arrogant ignorance.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
VERY WELL SAID SCOLAI. THANK YOU. NO SIR I HAVE NOT READ THE SECRET SERVICE ANALYSIS. BUT I WILL LOOK IT UP. I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN AN ALTERCATION WHERE LOGIC WAS USED. ONLY I KICK THEIR ASS OR THEY KICK MINE. ITS EASY TO TEACH SOMEONE HOW TO DO, ITS HARDER TO PUT THAT TO USE WHEN UNDER DURESS. YES, I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT.

Scolai

So tomorrow I will be heading to Richmond to join the tens of thousands of people who want to make a statement to the Virginia legislature and governor regarding the freedoms that we hold as essential to our lives. There's a lot of talk about shit going south, so your well-wishes, positive energies, prayers, or whateverthehell it is you do would be appreciated.