GT what's going on in MI?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member

A dumbass authored this petition, but it does get the point across and is gathering momentum. What we need now is for an attorney to step up and give us a hand.
Dear Greg T:

Good luck in the recall effort, but as you know, it's not easy to get the solution(s) you prefer.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Good luck in the recall effort, but as you know, it's not easy to get the solution(s) you prefer.
Yeah, it's not going to be easy. I THINK one needs about 1/3 the number of voted the candidate received during the election to move forward with the recall. That won't be a walk in the park.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yeah, it's not going to be easy. I THINK one needs about 1/3 the number of voted the candidate received during the election to move forward with the recall. That won't be a walk in the park.
... but you might get fined for that "walk in the park."

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... but you might get fined for that "walk in the park."
Absolutely. :Confused: 8 or 10 tickets handed out yesterday for people fishing. And, an 81 year old man who hasn't been out of his house in a month went for a walk on his front sidewalk yesterday. He was 30' from his front door when the police got him with a $1000.00 exec. order violation. There are many more.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Here is a guy that went hiking about a mile from his home. He was alone in the woods..... or, so he thought.

93481875_3179960132055085_4054031841286422528_n.jpg

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I don't understand this at all. I mean cops here aren't even enforcing evictions. All they are doing is going to big box stores to make sure that they are complying with the orders.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Halt! Darf ich Ihre Papiere einsehen? Sie werden wegen Verstoßes gegen die Gesetze der Fuhrer in Sier Gretchen Whitmer inhaftiert. Jetzt müssen Sie den Preis bezahlen!

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Democrats love big government. How's that government control social communism working out now, eh?

Chew on that.

Welcome to the Police State, Pal!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
15.000 Starke zeigen sich am Mittwoch im Kapitol, um gegen Gouverneur Shitler zu protestieren.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Democrats love big government. How's that government control social communism working out now, eh?

Chew on that.

Welcome to the Police State, Pal!
Republicans in the last 10 years or so love spending money too. Too much cronyism in the republican party right now.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Republicans in the last 10 years or so love spending money too. Too much cronyism in the republican party right now.
Dear Djarum300:

I don't think the Republicans "love spending money" as a direct result of COVID-19, but I certainly agree that both parties have allowed the national debt to skyrocket to such an enormous figure that will bring ENORMOUS pain in the not-too-distant future. In fact, America will NEVER be able to pay off the debt.