Have your views changed any?

bbfreeburn

Since Trump has now stated that (OMG) Obama is actually an American have your views of either Trump or Obama changed in any way? Or, is Obama still the great Satan and Trump the new Messiah?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Since Trump has now stated that (OMG) Obama is actually an American have your views of either Trump or Obama changed in any way? Or, is Obama still the great Satan and Trump the new Messiah?
Nope. I still believe the BC was fake. He had someone create it because of the heat being applied. I downloaded that BC myself from the government's website and it is true that you can dissect the document in Acrobat pro or Illustrator. WHY? Because the stupid fuckers that created the document forgot to "merge" or "flatten" or "optimize" the image before publishing it.

livespive

Yeah, but that make Trump even more the fool because he was talking about fake BCs back in the day.

Nope. I still believe the BC was fake. He had someone create it because of the heat being applied. I downloaded that BC myself from the government's website and it is true that you can dissect the document in Acrobat pro or Illustrator. WHY? Because the stupid fuckers that created the document forgot to "merge" or "flatten" or "optimize" the image before publishing it.

Good Times Good Times

So OP, it's a FACT the birth certificate is faked. Just a fucking fact, not an opinion.

I think I won't vote Trump now b/c he's too stupid (or politically correct :cool: ) to see these glaringly obvious facts!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, but that make Trump even more the fool because he was talking about fake BCs back in the day.
Plus, Kenya wasn't Kenya until 1963, yet Kenya is mentioned on the BC as father's birth place. Obama was supposedly born in 1961...?

Good Times Good Times

I didn't prove anything. This has been common knowledge since the BC was "released".
The only thing you proved is that you're on top of this shit and you are the 0.0000001 percent of people in the know. How does Trump not know this when it's so obvious? Why does he now believe the lie the MSM propagates?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The only thing you proved is that you're on top of this shit and you are the 0.0000001 percent of people in the know. How does Trump not know this when it's so obvious?
All I've done is used my knowledge of digital documents and software to confirm the BC shown on the white houses website was "built". But others had done it long before I did.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
So OP, it's a FACT the birth certificate is faked. Just a fucking fact, not an opinion.

I think I won't vote Trump now b/c he's too stupid (or politically correct :cool: ) to see these glaringly obvious facts!
Dear Good Times Good Times:

Obviously, you should feel free to vote however you so decide, but in my opinion, if your vote hinges on the "birther" issue, you're not making a logical determination ... but then again, your emoticon indicates that you posted in jest.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The only thing you proved is that you're on top of this shit and you are the 0.0000001 percent of people in the know. How does Trump not know this when it's so obvious? Why does he now believe the lie the MSM propagates?
Dear Good Times Good Times:

Perhaps Trump does know, but he feels it wise to attempt to put the "birther" issue in the rear-view mirror.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Trump must just not understand the software......I think that's it.
What Trump does or does not understand about software or digital documents is irrelevant. Whether or not Trump believes that Obama was born here is irrelevant and will in no way affect his ability to bring this country back into shape. Since Obama has been in office for nearly 8 years, I think the entire topic is moot.

bbfreeburn

Plus, Kenya wasn't Kenya until 1963, yet Kenya is mentioned on the BC as father's birth place. Obama was supposedly born in 1961...?
This statement is crazy. America wasn't America when the Vikings came here yet we say that "the Vikings came to America...."

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I always assumed his hair was fake. After he was on Fallon, that changed my mind.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
This statement is crazy. America wasn't America when the Vikings came here yet we say that "the Vikings came to America...."
You missed the point, Bob. His BC was supposedly written in 61, and it states the father's birth place as Kenya. The BC was supposedly written two years before Kenya was, well, Kenya. How can Kenya be the birth place if Kenya wasn't there? LOOK..