Have your views changed any?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Why are you talking about a Kenyan birth certificate anyways? He was born in Hawaii, right?

from Aug 13, 1961 Honolulu Advertiser
Apparently you haven't read the entire thread. I'm not talking about a Kenyan birth. I said that Obama was supposedly born in 1961, and on his BC it states his father's birth place as Kenya. This cannot be because Kenya was not Kenya until 1963.

livespive

But I bet if you asked him where he was from, he would say Kenya...
Every one makes everything short. Also "Colony of East Africa" shows ownership.
Kenya....Colony of East Africa is Kenya, just like Ohio state of the United States of America is Ohio.

All of that won't fit on the paper :p
OR worse yet, he couldn't write it/??? Put you mark here Partner.

toolguru

Total Tool
Since Trump has now stated that (OMG) Obama is actually an American have your views of either Trump or Obama changed in any way? Or, is Obama still the great Satan and Trump the new Messiah?
'
Why would it? Obama has always been a citizen...couldn't have become President if he wasn't. Trump has always been a fool and this just proves it. End of story. One will go out as having the highest approval rating for a President ever and the other will hopefully go to jail for racketeering and fraud when the Trump U suit is resolved

Good Times Good Times

Why would it? Obama has always been a citizen...couldn't have become President if he wasn't. Trump has always been a fool and this just proves it. End of story. One will go out as having the highest approval rating for a President ever and the other will hopefully go to jail for racketeering and fraud when the Trump U suit is resolved
"People often ignore new contradictory information, argue against it or discount its source to maintain existing beliefs."

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...-birther-myth/a-matter-of-motivated-reasoning

Good Times Good Times

Also this from the article:

"We are all somewhat impervious to new information, preferring the beliefs in which we are already invested. We often ignore new contradictory information, actively argue against it or discount its source, all in an effort to maintain existing evaluations. Reasoning away contradictions this way is psychologically easier than revising our feelings. In this sense, our emotions color how we perceive “facts.”

Why? Why is it difficult to revise your "feelings" (WTF)?

I've often seen this here and I find it fascinatingly odd. This literally goes against everything objective. I simply cannot imagine operating this way in life.....just slave to preconceived ideas/emotions and finding either discomfort or whatever it is (dissonance) in factual things. As if the burden of proof lies in DISPROVING things instead of proving things. Very bizarre....

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
'
Dear toolguru:

Highest approval rating for a president ever? Then why does a solid majority of Americans feel that the country is headed in the wrong direction? And the Trump U civil action is "chicken feed" compared to the money laundering connected to the Clinton Foundation.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
'
Why would it? Obama has always been a citizen...couldn't have become President if he wasn't.
Dear toolguru:

By the same token, do you feel that Robert Mushtare's multiple 900s are legitimate (because they couldn't have been certified if they weren't)?