Have your views changed any?

livespive

Not true,

IT proves now more than ever that he is just like the rest of the politicians. He is flip flopping to try and get the black vote.
As much as he was pressing on BHO, and even in the primaries, now he decides on the 180.

"Whether or not Trump believes that Obama was born here is irrelevant and will in no way affect his ability to bring this country back into shape."

Wrong, it shows that he can change his mind at the drop of a hat. This was something that he felt so strongly about.

What Trump does or does not understand about software or digital documents is irrelevant. Whether or not Trump believes that Obama was born here is irrelevant and will in no way affect his ability to bring this country back into shape. Since Obama has been in office for nearly 8 years, I think the entire topic is moot.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Not true,

IT proves now more than ever that he is just like the rest of the politicians. He is flip flopping to try and get the black vote.
As much as he was pressing on BHO, and even in the primaries, now he decides on the 180.

"Whether or not Trump believes that Obama was born here is irrelevant and will in no way affect his ability to bring this country back into shape."

Wrong, it shows that he can change his mind at the drop of a hat. This was something that he felt so strongly about.
Okay, let's go with that. That makes him flexible and able to evolve and think on his feet as the situations arise. But that still doesn't negate the fact that the BC was faked.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
You missed the point, Bob. His BC was supposedly written in 61, and it states the father's birth place as Kenya. The BC was supposedly written two years before Kenya was, well, Kenya. How can Kenya be the birth place if Kenya wasn't there? LOOK..
Greg T is correct. Kenya was not founded until Dec. 12, 1963.

livespive

Flexible my ass, more like dangerous.

Once again, even if we go along with you and the BC is fake that does more harm to Trump.
Don't forget, he is saying it is all good now.

Okay, let's go with that. That makes him flexible and able to evolve and think on his feet as the situations arise. But that still doesn't negate the fact that the BC was faked.

MI2AZ

I retract everything stated in these videos. When I made this video years ago I had no knowledge of compression algorithms. Since then I have programmed my own image compressors and come to realize why this happened. Also if someone were to fake a birth certificate it would be HARDER to make the same identical letters appear in multiple places. Also, I'm 21 now (At the time of writing this) - I was never expecting 1.5m views, that's crazy... okay bye!

The above is what appears on that video in a red block. Was not sure I could do a copy and paste but it worked. I don't know what he is referring to as my knowledge of image compressors is zero.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I retract everything stated in these videos. When I made this video years ago I had no knowledge of compression algorithms. Since then I have programmed my own image compressors and come to realize why this happened. Also if someone were to fake a birth certificate it would be HARDER to make the same identical letters appear in multiple places. Also, I'm 21 now (At the time of writing this) - I was never expecting 1.5m views, that's crazy... okay bye!

The above is what appears on that video in a red block. Was not sure I could do a copy and paste but it worked. I don't know what he is referring to as my knowledge of image compressors is zero.
He's back-pedaling. Notice he doesn;t give you asn explanation of WHY or HOW it is done, only that he's retracting. I have taken this document myself and dissected it in Illustrator. Whether he believes it or not, you CANNOT dissect and scanned image. IF Obama's crew was going to simply post a copy of his BC they just scan it and post it. An Illustrator creation is not necessary.

bbfreeburn

Kenya can be the birthplace because there was a place there which later was known as Kenya, just as the Vikings landed on a place which later became known as America.

It's a simple point so please try and keep up.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
UM...NO. THEY COULD NOT WRITE A COUNTRY ON A BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN 1961 THAT DIDNT EXIST UNTIL 1963. I DONT THINK THAT IS A COPY OF, BUT SUPPOSED TO BE THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE. OR DID I MISS SOMETHING?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Kenya can be the birthplace because there was a place there which later was known as Kenya, just as the Vikings landed on a place which later became known as America.

It's a simple point so please try and keep up.
Bob, follow me here. They could not print a BC in 1961 and mention a country that did not exist. UNLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! That BC was printed AFTER 1963 which would prove that it was manufactured.