Have your views changed any?

Good Times Good Times

Dear GTGT:

It's the same line of thinking (reasoning) as toolguru used when he claimed that Barack Hussein Obama must have been born in America; otherwise, he couldn't have been elected president.
So you're actually arguing to the forum that toolguru is using the Mushtare argument for both?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
So you're actually arguing to the forum that toolguru is using the Mushtare argument for both?
Dear GTGT:

Of course not. But the Mushtare comment is just as valid as saying that Barack Hussein Obama HAD to have been born in the U.S. or he couldn't have been elected president. Mushtare's 900s must have been legit; otherwise, USBC wouldn't have approved them ... right?

Good Times Good Times

Dear GTGT:

Of course not. But the Mushtare comment is just as valid as saying that Barack Hussein Obama HAD to have been born in the U.S. or he couldn't have been elected president. Mushtare's 900s must have been legit; otherwise, USBC wouldn't have approved them ... right?
You're falsely equating the USBC honor score approval process and the United States eligibility legislation. They are, to be frank, uh....different.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

Have a good evening Bill.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Have a good evening Bill.
Dear Good Times Good Times:

Thanks, and a good evening to you, too. And obviously, I know that there is a big difference between the birther issue and the Mushtare issue, but just because something is allowed to happen (or is approved) doesn't automatically mean that everything was hunky-dory.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Gave me a good chuckle, tho. Bam Bam and highest approval rating cannot be used in the same paragraph. He let Carter off the hook for being the worst!

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Since Trump has now stated that (OMG) Obama is actually an American have your views of either Trump or Obama changed in any way? Or, is Obama still the great Satan and Trump the new Messiah?
Why yes. Yes it has...

Obama is Good!
Obama is Great!
I surrender my will
As of this date!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I THINK TRUMP STEPPING UP ABOUT THE BIRTHER THING IS MILES ABOVE HILLARY NOT ADMITTING FAULT FOR ANYTHING.
Even when Trump attempts to put the "birther" issue behind us, the lamestream media (including the debate moderator) won't let the issue go.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Even when Trump attempts to put the "birther" issue behind us, the lamestream media (including the debate moderator) won't let the issue go.
I'm not even sure Trump supported the birther movement. But he DID get a BC released, however fake it may be.