SUPRISED!!!!!

REVerse °

Addicted Member
There is a big problem with that.......

IT will spread. Just remember the crack epidemic..... it reached the white folks too.
Now just imagine if the cops didn't stop the dealers that they did........

The white man has tried to get away and it has failed :)
They moved out of the city, and into the suburbs, what happened, the blacks followed....

Pulling the cops out will not work.

Why do you think the rich are trying to get to the moon ;)
Never thought about it that way. Brings back memories of Snake Plissken, tho.

Oh, oh, oh! I got I got it!

Build a wall. ;)

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Any proof of this "whitey" controlling drugs? Here, it's the Mexicans who control the flow.
I counter that "whitey" would lose power and control of the drug flow if people quit buying them from "whitey". If "blackie" (or "brownie", in Dj's case) came along selling drugs, and nobody bought from "whitey" anymore, guess who controls the flow? Not "whitey".

Unless you're talking about the pharmaceutical companies that make all those wonderful prescription pills the wealthy white women love to pop with their vodka... that distribution network will be harder to breach.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Yeah, there is black on black crime, but let's get real, if you remove whitey completely from the neighborhood things will get better....
So you are saying,"Remove Whitey from the neighborhood and things will get better?" Okay. Can we remove blackie from our neighborhood as well? Segregation? You want to return to the 50s/60s and reinstate the conditions that your ancestors fought to eradicate? I'm having a tough time accepting this philosophy. Heck, I live in the south and I am Tarzan in my neighborhood. We do just fine. The country has come a log way and the BLMers and the current administration are dividing the populace and forcing everyone to choose sides. Racism still exists from all walks of life, although Obama wants to assign blacks to a position of a minority hierarchy and rule with political correctness. Kind of like an elite race that is above the law whilst suffocating anyone that speaks against this philosophy. This is a slippery slope and will bring war. Yes, a return to everything evil. People are arming themselves unlike any time in American history. I am not looking forward to this. It will be bloody. All in the name of Social Justice. Thank you BLM and all the similar special interest groups- You got your wish. Hell on earth is blazing and getting hotter by the minute. I'm locked and loaded. You asked for it. You got it.

Lets dance.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
So you are saying,"Remove Whitey from the neighborhood and things will get better?" Okay. Can we remove blackie from our neighborhood as well? Segregation? You want to return to the 50s/60s and reinstate the conditions that your ancestors fought to eradicate? I'm having a tough time accepting this philosophy. Heck, I live in the south and I am Tarzan in my neighborhood. We do just fine. The country has come a log way and the BLMers and the current administration are dividing the populace and forcing everyone to choose sides. Racism still exists from all walks of life, although Obama wants to assign blacks to a position of a minority hierarchy and rule with political correctness. Kind of like an elite race that is above the law whilst suffocating anyone that speaks against this philosophy. This is a slippery slope and will bring war. Yes, a return to everything evil. People are arming themselves unlike any time in American history. I am not looking forward to this. It will be bloody. All in the name of Social Justice. Thank you BLM and all the similar special interest groups- You got your wish. Hell on earth is blazing and getting hotter by the minute. I'm locked and loaded. You asked for it. You got it.

Lets dance.
Bam Bam has us nearly to the segregation point now. We have slipped back over 50 years since the communist has taken office. He has created ISIS for the purpose of declaring a state of emergency so that he suspend elections if the polls are not showing in Killary's favor. Thus, the third term he has been drooling over.

livespive

Don't twist it.......

THe topic has been taking the cops out of the neighborhood. In the poor black neighborhoods most stores are black owned.
the only thing they can get in is unhealthy stuff.......

We have/ had a guy that ran a book store, and tried to provide fresh fruits and vegies once a month. he has tried to do other things too,
but the "red tape" has been to much.

I agree with you totally that we have come a long way, but as I was saying the discussion was about pulling the cops out.......

Imagine this, if the cops did go, any white business owner, and people living there would basically shoot on site no matter what was going on.

Now you said you were Tarzan in your neighborhood..........

That would suggest that you are king?????!?!?! :Biggrin:;)

Lets dance.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Don't twist it.......

THe topic has been taking the cops out of the neighborhood. In the poor black neighborhoods most stores are black owned.
the only thing they can get in is unhealthy stuff.......

We have/ had a guy that ran a book store, and tried to provide fresh fruits and vegies once a month. he has tried to do other things too,
but the "red tape" has been to much.

I agree with you totally that we have come a long way, but as I was saying the discussion was about pulling the cops out.......

Imagine this, if the cops did go, any white business owner, and people living there would basically shoot on site no matter what was going on.

Now you said you were Tarzan in your neighborhood..........

That would suggest that you are king?????!?!?! :Biggrin:;)
LOL yes I step outside periodically and do the Tarzan yell! Then, follow up with some loud Flatt and Scruggs bluegrass music.

Seriously, though- you said whitey and didn't specify white cops in the OP.

Tell you what- I'll meet you in the middle and agree to only have African-American cops in the predominantly black areas. The stipulation is African-American only cops. No mixed. No mulattos. African-American only. Let's give it a try. This should put the racist arguments to rest. If this fails, then it is an African-American problem.

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
That may be worse... while whitey is the enemy, a black cop is a traitor. We need an impartial 3rd party. I know! Let's hire illegals to do our dirty work! We can pay them less too! It's worked in business, why not law enforcement?

livespive

Funny,

I don't know if that will work either...........

Like I said before, unless they have thrown in the shooting of the white man here recently to try and settle things down.
Race might have something to do with it, but it is not the only issue. 9 mentioned the Indianapolis cop, there was another one that did the same thing, driving while drunk, killed someone, then tried to get away with it, and then there is the shooting of the white man......

This leads to one thing irresponsible cops. A cop is held to a higher standard. Once you take the oath, and take that badge, you are at a higher level.... hell Most companies will fire an employee if they do something that makes the company look bad.

When will the police learn and follow suit. There have been several of these cases where the cop accused has had more than one problem. He shouldn't be a cop, he is escalating.

There are things that can be done.

LOL yes I step outside periodically and do the Tarzan yell! Then, follow up with some loud Flatt and Scruggs bluegrass music.

Tell you what- I'll meet you in the middle and agree to only have African-American cops in the predominantly black areas. The stipulation is African-American only cops. No mixed. No mulattos. African-American only. Let's give it a try. This should put the racist arguments to rest. If this fails, then it is an African-American problem.

Djarum300

Addicted Member

From what I've read and seen on forums and Facebook, it won't matter that the cops are black. African American coos aren't black enough.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
My best advice to anyone (regardless of color, sexual orientation, religion, etc) is this:

Obey the law to the best of your ability.

MI2AZ

So basically, the innocent majority of LEOs have to pay for the minute percentage of bad cops. Makes no sense to me.
You weren't in the military?
:)

SOP. Someone does something wrong, everyone either gets punished or has to lose some privilege they had previously, not just the one(s) who did wrong. I used to call it shotgun justice - instead of using a sniper rifle to pick off the guilty, they use a shotgun to spray everyone. And that was common in the military and govt federal service.