TRUMP 2016!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
You guys got your bumper stickers and pins ordered? Just saw where one poll (the validity of which I don't know) shows The Donald leading the GOP by 4%.

Tony, you better run before he gets elected and comes after you! lol :Roflmao:

livespive

No body has a good candidate, that's how we got Obama.......

Trump is not the one for us. His own part need to take him out back for a talk. He has had one already by daddy :D

JLS

"Build a tall wall...Bomb ISIS and than Bomb them again"...

Come on...what's not to like about the Don...

Plus he builds great golf courses...which few can afford to play...lol

So this election may come down to the guy with the bad hair do or the woman with the big boobs...sagging...

Either way....you're going to vote for a "boob"...

btw....sagging boobs are better than an old bush... lol

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I didn't say anything about the Democrats (that is a different discussion), I commented on the OP.
Dear Good Times Good Times:

I'm aware that you didn't, but I was just pointing out that there is definitely a shortage of quality candidates in either party. And considering the recent direction this country has headed, it probably doesn't matter who gets elected in 2016.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Let's look at it logically. Trump knows finance. We NEED someone who knows finance, budgets, etc. Trump also knows how to surround himself with the right people for a given task. Will he know about security and military? We don't know, yet. But, we do know that he has no trouble firing people even when they are his friends. Hopefully, he'll be allowed to participate in the debates so we can see how he handles national security questions. I DO believe he is what we need for our economy. But I am not saying he's what we need in a president............yet.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
While I do agree with you, we do need someone who knows finance, there is also this:
http://moneymorning.com/2015/07/07/donald-trump-bankruptcy-a-breakdown-ahead-of-the-2016-elections/

ZERO personal,
FOUR corporate

And if he's gonna run the United States like a corporation............uh..............:Thumbsdown:
Dear Good Times Good Times:

Importantly, keep in mind that we have had MANY POLITICIANS who have been "EXPERTS" in leading the country toward certain bankruptcy. And there is plenty of blame to be spread around in the long-term accumulation of more that $18 trillion in U.S. debt.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Exactly, GTGT. Corporate bankruptcy is a given. It's dome on a daily basis so other subsidiaries can purchase the business at a loss and claim a loss for the next 5 years. It's business and it's accepted. Our current prez has lowered our global credit rating so that we now much pay higher interest rates. THAT is pushing us towards bankruptcy. Also, pouring money into GM, taking over the company and then giving half of it to the unions is kinda like running the country as a corporation, no?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"Political correctness" prevents the lamestream media and the politicians from even having a sensible debate regarding illegal aliens who cross our porous southern border, a number of whom commit crimes, go on welfare, and use our medical and school systems. We just aren't able to debate any of that -- ever.

When someone, such as Donald Trump, does step forward and correctly points out that illegal aliens are a major drag on the U.S. financial picture -- impacting our schools, hospitals and welfare systems -- the media and the career politicians go after him tooth and nail.

Because Trump brought up the fact that it's too costly to have an open border, and that Obama believes in open borders because it will provide Democratic votes, he is vilified. Meanwhile, no one dares point to the number of Americans who are murdered by illegals, the number of U.S. women raped by illegals or the percentage of illegals who populate our prison system.

No one except Donald Trump, that is. But someone needs to tell the truth about the ridiculous influx of illegals and the consequences of illegal immigration.