TRUMP 2016!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Here's the difference between Reagan and Trump. Reagan was obviously a serious guy who gave some thought before speaking. Trump just runs off at the mouth spouting what his audience wants to hear. And most of you are hearing just what you want.
... and those who support Barack Hussein Obama and/or Hillary Rodham Clinton hear just what they want -- and often, what they hear is lies.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Here's the difference between Reagan and Trump. Reagan was obviously a serious guy who gave some thought before speaking. Trump just runs off at the mouth spouting what his audience wants to hear. And most of you are hearing just what you want.

Maybe, but isn't what being a politician is all about? If you don't tell people what they want to hear you don't get votes. All I'm saying is that he is willing to say what he's thinking and not worried about sugar coating it for the wimps. Reagan was well spoken, Trump is kinda rough around the edges, but they seem to be in sync when it comes to security and the thought of the US being pushed around. I'm not throwing all my eggs in one basket and saying that Trump IS the answer. BUT, if he is a doer as much as a talker then I have to give him props. At least he's not apologizing for being American.

livespive

THat might be somewhat true, but even at that they still think before they think. Trump is just just off the hip.

Maybe, but isn't what being a politician is all about? If you don't tell people what they want to hear you don't get votes. All I'm saying is that he is willing to say what he's thinking and not worried about sugar coating it for the wimps. Reagan was well spoken, Trump is kinda rough around the edges, but they seem to be in sync when it comes to security and the thought of the US being pushed around. I'm not throwing all my eggs in one basket and saying that Trump IS the answer. BUT, if he is a doer as much as a talker then I have to give him props. At least he's not apologizing for being American.

bbfreeburn

Greg, what I'm saying is that Trump says what he thinks the people want to hear. It's obvious and world leaders can see that and will not take him seriously.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Well stated, Greg!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Greg, what I'm saying is that Trump says what he thinks the people want to hear. It's obvious and world leaders can see that and will not take him seriously.
Dearbbfreeburn:

Surely you jest. Do you feel that Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and other Democrats say what they think the people want to hear? And as for world leaders, do you seriously think that most of them take what Obama says seriously?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not even close. I don't like Obama, but Trump acts like a clown. HE is lucky he is running his own company.
In the real world he would be fired.
... and if a majority of American voters weren't stupid, Barack Hussein Obama would have been fired in 2012.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Or if there had been a better candidate running against him. Major failure.
Dear MI2AZ:

You're right about that. Just think about the choices the electorate has had in recent presidential elections: Obama-Romney, Obama-McCain, Bush-Kerry and Bush-Gore.

livespive

That is the problem, we are stuck in this political ping pong game.....

Dear MI2AZ:

You're right about that. Just think about the choices the electorate has had in recent presidential elections: Obama-Romney, Obama-McCain, Bush-Kerry and Bush-Gore.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I disagree. It's Obama that is not taken seriously, and we're seeing the effects of that, daily. Muslims are running over us, ISIS out of control, and Putin laughing his ass off. No, if trump were to be elected and he told Putin to shut the fuck up I believe Putin would soon learn respect for the US once again.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I disagree. It's Obama that is not taken seriously, and we're seeing the effects of that, daily. Muslims are running over us, ISIS out of control, and Putin laughing his ass off. No, if trump were to be elected and he told Putin to shut the fuck up I believe Putin would soon learn respect for the US once again.
Dear Greg T:

You continue to make good sense.