TRUMP 2016!

livespive

Hasn't some of his otels gone bankrupt? Also al of this don't mea crap if you go and piss off the person that you are making the deal with by running your mouth :).....

Put Obama's charisma on him and he could land my vote. Otherwise he needs to be one of the suroundies of the POTUS :)

Let's look at it logically. Trump knows finance. We NEED someone who knows finance, budgets, etc. Trump also knows how to surround himself with the right people for a given task. Will he know about security and military? We don't know, yet. But, we do know that he has no trouble firing people even when they are his friends. Hopefully, he'll be allowed to participate in the debates so we can see how he handles national security questions. I DO believe he is what we need for our economy. But I am not saying he's what we need in a president............yet.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Hasn't some of his otels gone bankrupt? Also al of this don't mea crap if you go and piss off the person that you are making the deal with by running your mouth :).....

Put Obama's charisma on him and he could land my vote. Otherwise he needs to be one of the suroundies of the POTUS :)

I'm not convinced of that. Look what charisma has accomplished in the world, thus far. Just two off the top of my head would be Hitler and Obama. Do we really need charisma, or would truth and actions be a better meter?

livespive

I guess, when I say that I mean when and where to talk......

I'm not convinced of that. Look what charisma has accomplished in the world, thus far. Just two off the top of my head would be Hitler and Obama. Do we really need charisma, or would truth and actions be a better meter?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I guess, when I say that I mean when and where to talk......
Yeah, he could be more diplomatic with his delivery and make the same point. A good politician can feed someone a line of shit and make them feel good about his message. But then again, maybe that's what people are reacting to (favorably) in the polls... he is brash and mot sugarcoating anything. It's refreshing to hear a politician call a turd a turd and not try to sell it as a breath mint.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

It SHOULD be a no-brainer for EVERYONE: Truth and actions should TRUMP (pun intended) charisma every time.

livespive

Yeah, I don't mind telling the truth, and I don't mind not sugar coating, but imagine him sitting in Kerry's place right now.

"Those sand n word's bring crime and etc to this country, or and I assume some of them have oil"

BOOOMMMMM WWIII:Ninja:

Yeah, he could be more diplomatic with his delivery and make the same point. A good politician can feed someone a line of shit and make them feel good about his message. But then again, maybe that's what people are reacting to (favorably) in the polls... he is brash and mot sugarcoating anything. It's refreshing to hear a politician call a turd a turd and not try to sell it as a breath mint.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yeah, I don't mind telling the truth, and I don't mind not sugar coating, but imagine him sitting in Kerry's place right now.

"Those sand n word's bring crime and etc to this country, or and I assume some of them have oil"

BOOOMMMMM WWIII:Ninja:
Deaf livespive:

Regardless of anyone's political orientation, Americans should logically prefer the first BOOOMMMMM WWIII:Ninja: coming from us rather than them.

livespive

That's my point.......

Trump would get over there shoot his mouth off, then they would shoot off a missile :)

Deaf livespive:

Regardless of anyone's political orientation, Americans should logically prefer the first BOOOMMMMM WWIII:Ninja: coming from us rather than them.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
That's my point.......

Trump would get over there shoot his mouth off, then they would shoot off a missile :)
Dear livespive:

Under Barack Hussein Obama and/or Hillary Rodham Clinton, would "them" or "us" be most likely to fire the first missile?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Well, Barack or Hillary would be most likely to sell them (or give them) the missile to attack us with. Then they wouldn't even have the common courtesy to warn the troops or send help to the area they know will be attacked with the weapon they gave to our enemy.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Well, Barack or Hillary would be most likely to sell them (or give them) the missile to attack us with. Then they wouldn't even have the common courtesy to warn the troops or send help to the area they know will be attacked with the weapon they gave to our enemy.
Sad, but most likely true.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Agreed, but with TRump flapping at the gums, we know they would shoot first :)
HE probably wouldn't be able to leave before they launched.
I'm not sure. Reagan played the tough card and it paid off. He told the Ruskies in no uncertain terms that we would tolerate NOTHING. He told Iran we wanted our hostages back. Boom! Home. The entire world knows we have pussies in the WH right now and they will grasp every opportunity to flex their muscles. All it would take is for someone like Trump to tell them we've had enough.

livespive

HE still didn't say it like Trump. A firm hand is what we need but it ain't Trump's........

MAybe if he lets someone speak for him :)

I'm not sure. Reagan played the tough card and it paid off. He told the Ruskies in no uncertain terms that we would tolerate NOTHING. He told Iran we wanted our hostages back. Boom! Home. The entire world knows we have pussies in the WH right now and they will grasp every opportunity to flex their muscles. All it would take is for someone like Trump to tell them we've had enough.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Barack Hussein Obama's policy of weakness and retreat certainly is not going to intimidate our enemies.

bbfreeburn

Here's the difference between Reagan and Trump. Reagan was obviously a serious guy who gave some thought before speaking. Trump just runs off at the mouth spouting what his audience wants to hear. And most of you are hearing just what you want.