Discussion

livespive

Oh by the way my replies might be slow today my computer crashed so I’m doing all of this from my phone :mad::mad::mad::mad:

livespive

Wrong he said he is not serving you because of his religion.

The same way lawyers site previous cases,
He has set a precedent, if you are a sinner based on my religion then I cannot serve you.

The performers were invited to play. The same way a championship team is invited to the White House.

Doesn't matter, they refused to provide a service that they do for a living. Just like the baker.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
PERFORMERS AND SPORTS TEAMS, NO PUBLIC STORE FRONTS.
DESIGNER COULD BE SUED IF SHE HAS A PUBLIC STORE FRONT. IF ALL THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE EQUAL.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Doesn't matter, they refused to provide a service that they do for a living. Just like the baker.
This the fundamental issue. Is it a product or a service? I know builders who wouldn't build houses for customers. I know many contractors who wouldn't do jobs. Reasons are all over the place. I don't see lines of people suing them because they refused service.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS RIGHT DJ. I AM AN ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR. I TURN DOWN WORK ON A DAILY BASIS. FOR WHATEVER REASON I CHOOSE TO DO SO.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Wrong he said he is not serving you because of his religion.

The same way lawyers site previous cases,
He has set a precedent, if you are a sinner based on my religion then I cannot serve you.

The performers were invited to play. The same way a championship team is invited to the White House.
No I am not wrong, you refuse for what ever reason than I can sue you, fair is fair.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
OK, LETS GO HERE. SHOP OWNER GETS SUED BECAUSE OF HIS RELIGIOUS BELIEF.
SAME SHOP OWNER. MUSLIM WOMAN WALKS IN TO APPLY FOR "HELP WANTED" SIGN IN WINDOW. SHOP OWNER SAYS YOUR HIRED, BUT YOU CANT WEAR YOUR HEAD GEAR WHILE YOUR ON THE CLOCK. SHOP OWNER GETS SUED FOR HER RELIGIOUS BELIEF. I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEF IS, THAT IS TOTALLY FUCKED UP.
EITHER RELIGION IS PART OF IT OR RELIGION AINT PART OF IT. YOU DONT GET IT BOTH WAYS.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
THATS RIGHT DJ. I AM AN ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR. I TURN DOWN WORK ON A DAILY BASIS. FOR WHATEVER REASON I CHOOSE TO DO SO.
If electrical contractors are facing the same issues other building trades are, you're probably turning work down because you just can't work enough hours in the day to do all of it. Apparently skilled trades are not popular because our society (as a whole) does not value or respect those skill sets, and thusly does not encourage kids to look at developing a trade skill as a viable option for supporting themselves or a family. As a result, all the tradesmen are getting older and retiring... and nobody is there to replace them.

I guess this is really a whole other discussion though... to stay on topic, I'll just ignore those facts, point my finger at WAMO, and sternly tell him he's wrong for discriminating against people by refusing to do whatever they want, whenever they want him to do it! :confused: :Laugh: