Officer Jitters Raises Questions

livespive

There you are :Biggrin:

In this example the guy is not drawing his gun. Like I said, same guy sitting on the porch, but when he stands up you can see that he is carrying a gun that is legal to carry......

Now you stop talking over here and go to the thread that you are supposed to be in ;):Whistling::Biggrin:

AND LETS SAY IT WAS AN OPEN CARRY SITUATION, IF HE DRAWS HIS WEAPON HE IS GUNNA DIE. END OF STORY. THEN THE COP GETS OFF. AND IM NOT SURE IF ITS THE SAME WHERE YOU ARE LIVE, BUT HERE IN DALLAS THERE ARE ALWAYS BLACKS ON TV SAYING THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO GET HARRASSED. YET, THEY HAVE LONG POLICE RECORDS FOR DRUGS, SPOUSAL ABUSE, ASSAULT AND OTHER CRIMES. SO WE ARE SUPPOSSED TO TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT, THAT THIS 1 TIME THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG. POLICE HAVE A HARD ENOUGH TIME WITHOUT HAVING TO JUST LOOK AT SOMEONE AND JUDGE IF THEY ARE GOOD OR BAD. AND OF COURSE THEY WOULD ASK THE CRACK HEAD, ITS CALLED EXPERIENCE. AND BESIDE, THE OTHER 4 WILL BE POINTING AT THE CRACK HEAD. :Laugh:

livespive

Basically,

I am saying that the media drive the thoughts of most people out there instead of their actual dealings with people.

Example, You live in AL, if the majority of the press is from PA, OH, MI etc you shouldn't base you opinion on that...

I saw a mim (whatever the hell it's called) but anyway it said to paraphrase we in America are afraid of all Muslims because of a few bad ones. Then why do you think it's wrong for Black to be afraid of all cops because of a few bad ones.

Once again, the media drives a lot of this.

And that is where you are wrong.......

What you see on TV might dictate as such, but it is far from the truth.

livespive

Yeah, this guy didn't have that.....

We had two stations that could be picked up on the TV TV44 and TV35, and he mainly watched TV44.

I think it was more religious reasons for them.

I haven't had cable/satellite since 2001. :)

Broadcast TV and internet carry enough bad news to make up for it! :Laugh: