The elephant in the room; discussion

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The first school shooting in this country occurred before we were officially a country (Enoch Brown School - the teacher was shot/killed/scalped and 9 kids were scalped). This school violence shit has been happening for more than 250 FUCKING YEARS! You may not remember it, but it's been happening.

Blaming "gun addicts" is fucking stupid. Most - virtually ALL - gun owners spend their days killing no one at all.

They refused to let anyone put restrictions on them? Are you fucking serious!?! Guns are THE most heavily regulated private ownership Constitutionally protected property in the land. That one statement alone signifies the degree of ignorance you bring to this discussion.

Next you'll be saying that we need to ban AR-47s with 30 magazine clips that shoot a thousand rounds a second.

Seriously. Read a fucking book. Or an article. Or something that makes you seem less ignorant on the subject against which you speak so passionately.
B-I-N-G-O

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SURELY YOU ARE NOT CONNECTING THAT SCHOOL MASSACRE WITH WHATS TAKING PLACE TODAY? ARE YOU? A TRIBE OF INDIANS WE ARE AT WAR WITH IS NOT THE SAME AS THESE KIDS BRINGING IN GUNS AND KILLING HIS PEERS. IF GUNS ARE SO HEAVILY RESTRICTED, WHY ARE OUR KIDS DYING BY THEM SO FREQUENTLY?
IN DALLAS LAST NIGHT. 72 YEAR OLD UNARMED SECURITY GUARD ASKES A MAN TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY HE WAS WATCHING. (NO DETAILS AS OF YET) MAN LEAVES PROPERTY RETURNS LATER WITH A GUN, SHOOTS 72 YEAR OLD MAN MULTIPLE TIMES, KILLING HIM. DIDNT COME BACK WITH A KNIFE, A CAR, A CLUB, A BOMB, CAME BACK WITH A GUN.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND IT DOES NO GOOD TO GO READ AN ARTICLE, I HAVE DONE THAT AND POSTED MY FINDINGS IN HERE SEVERAL TIMES, ONLY TO BE TOLD ITS INACCURATE OR WRITTEN BY A "GUN GRABBER". WHATS THE POINT? AND NOT ONCE HAVE I CALLED ANYONE IN HERE IGNORANT FOR THEIR OPINION. BUT CARRY ON SIR. I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT HAVING A DIFFERING OPINION DOES NOT MAKE ME AN OUTCAST, JUST HAVE A DIFFERENT THOUGHT PROCESS. HAVE A GREAT DAY SCOLAI.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
SURELY YOU ARE NOT CONNECTING THAT SCHOOL MASSACRE WITH WHATS TAKING PLACE TODAY? ARE YOU?
Yup. Massacres are massacres.

A TRIBE OF INDIANS WE ARE AT WAR WITH IS NOT THE SAME AS THESE KIDS BRINGING IN GUNS AND KILLING HIS PEERS.
A tribe of indians is no different than a band of gang members, or neighborhood thugs who think they run the streets.

IF GUNS ARE SO HEAVILY RESTRICTED, WHY ARE OUR KIDS DYING BY THEM SO FREQUENTLY?
You've been told this at least 100 times. Because criminals don't obey the laws!!! Guns are by far the most restricted and regulated "right" we have. the constitution is clear, and the bill of rights clearly states that our right to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Yet, there are thousands of laws governing and restricting our firearm ownership. If more laws were the answer then drugs would be gone. Stealing would be a thing of the past. Drunk driving would be nonexistent. Yada yada yada.

IN DALLAS LAST NIGHT. 72 YEAR OLD UNARMED SECURITY GUARD ASKES A MAN TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY HE WAS WATCHING. (NO DETAILS AS OF YET) MAN LEAVES PROPERTY RETURNS LATER WITH A GUN, SHOOTS 72 YEAR OLD MAN MULTIPLE TIMES, KILLING HIM. DIDNT COME BACK WITH A KNIFE, A CAR, A CLUB, A BOMB, CAME BACK WITH A GUN.
Would it have made you happier if he'd have come back with a knife, car, or club and done the job? Would that have made everything okay? Would the 72 year old be less dead if he had?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Would it have made you happier if he'd have come back with a knife, car, or club and done the job? Would that have made everything okay? Would the 72 year old be less dead if he had?

Depends... was it an assault knife, or a butter knife? An assault club, or a night club? An assault car, or a smart car?

:Roflmao:

livespive

And this is the point we are trying to make WAMO, it doesn't matter what the weapon is.
If you are evil you will kill.......

That guy left and came back, why because he was evil. He didn't leave then cool off and stay gone.
He went home knowing he was going to come back and kill him. If he had a knife in his pocket, he would have killed him on
the spot. He didn't use a car because either he didn't have one, or didn't want to damage it.

Evil is evil.

Depends... was it an assault knife, or a butter knife? An assault club, or a night club? An assault car, or a smart car?

:Roflmao:

Scolai

For those of you (WAMO) who think that kids are dying by gun so frequently, here's an article.

Read it, this time. I promise not to complain about its authorship (especially since my wife wrote it).

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
For those of you (WAMO) who think that kids are dying by gun so frequently, here's an article.

Read it, this time. I promise not to complain about its authorship (especially since my wife wrote it).
Sorry, Scolai... she makes too much sense to be taken seriously by our current society.

I did get a chuckle out of her brief "about me" profile. :Thumbsup:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF HE WENT HOME AND PICKED UP A KNIFE, HE WOULD HAVE CHANGED HIS MIND FOR SURE. BUT WE WILL NEVER KNOW THAT, CUZ HE PICKED UP A GUN.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND MRS SCOLAI BROUGHT OUT WHAT I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG: WE DONT HAVE A "SCHOOL SAFETY" ISSUE, WE HAVE A GUN VIOLENCE ISSUE. GUN VIOLENCE BEING THE KEY PHRASE IN THAT STATEMENT.
MAKE THE GUN BUYING AGE 21? WHO THE HELL WOULD WE GIVE GUNS TO TO GO FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY. OR ARE THE 18 YEAR OLDS THAT ENLIST MORE FRONTAL LOBE READY? DOES NOT MAKE MUCH SENSE.
"PLENTY OF MISTAKES ARE MADE BY WELL-MEANING INDIVIDUALS WHO RUSH TO ACT WITHOUT CONSIDERING ALL OF THE NUANCED CONSEQUENCES". SOUNDS A BIT LIKE OUR FOREFATHERS RUSHING FOR INDEPENDENCE FROM BRITISH RULE.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF WE ARE NOT PREPARED TO LISTEN TO OUR MOST PRECIOUS RESOURCE, WHY DO WE THINK THEY WILL LISTEN TO US? AFTER ALL, THEY ARE THE US OF TOMORROW.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE MORE THAN 6 KIDS ARE SHOT AND KILLED MORE THAN IN SCHOOLS? 6 BEING THE NUMBER CONSIDERED TO BE A "MASS" SHOOTING.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND OF THOSE "OTHER" WAYS KIDS UNFORTUNATELY DYE: FALLING, CAR, CHOKING; ALL COULD BE RELATED TO THE FRONTAL LOBE ISSUE. NON DEVELOPED BRAIN POWER. NON OF WHICH INVOLVE A PEER ENDING THEIR LIFE.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
FEWER THAN 40% OF AMERICANS ARE REGISTERED OR SELF SUBMITTED GUN OWNERS. YET THE GUN TOTAL PER CAPITA IN THE US IS 89 GUNS FOR EVERY 100 PEOPLE? THE US HAS THE HIGHEST GUN OWNERSHIP IN THE WORLD.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
GUN ADDICTS DONT GO OUT AND KILL PEOPLE EVERYDAY, NEITHER DO DRUG ADDICTS. BUT IF THERE ARENT GUN ADDICTS, WHY ARE THERE GUN RANGES. HHMMM. MAYBE THEY NEED SOMEWHERE TO GO TO GET THEIR FIX?